38 & THANK YOU!!

A/N: So. I'm doing this as part of a chapter because I don't want to make a seperate chapter as just a thank you thing. So. *Takes breath*

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!! As a present, I'll go edit some of the first chapters. Like, I was looking through them and JESUS POOP THEY ARE BAD!! Like, I swapped tenses faster that I swap moods, and the writing.. I shudder thinking about it. So sorry if there's a bit of delay on this chapter, I'm gone fixing up my writing.

Like, really. I think I just pulled those words RIGHT OUTTA MY ASS, and they suck dong. I didn't even know what I was doing back then.

*Tears up* This story has really help me expand my writing talent. So thanks a lot.

ANYWAYS!! ONTO THE ACTUAL WORDS!! Like, jeez, shut your butt, we signed up for the story, not this baloney.

"Sure." I shrug, nodding. Sans offers me an arm, which I take. I know I can teleport on my own, I just.. Want to tou- Be close to Sans.. Jesus, I'm a freak. We arrive at Grillby's. Sans' eye immediately turns blue. He walks up menacingly to the bar, glaring at the flame elemental. Grillby's flames crackle.

"Sans." He hums, keeping a fairly calm demeanor.

"Matchstick." Sans growls in reply. "You know damn well why I'm here."

"Perhaps. But, you can't argue that, had I finished my sentence, you would've been mildly contented." Grillby muses. Sans' eye-flame flickers slightly before going back to its previous size.

"You still should've asked me, first! I-I'm not ready! If I was, I would've done it myself." Sans states, turning slightly blue. "A-And the ketchup! You have literally no fucking excuse!" Sans accuses. I sit down on a barstool, watching the exchange.

"Well, at the time of its creation, you had just emotionally murdered one of my best employees. I wasn't going to let you off with a mere bottle of syrup." Grillby smirks. "And besides. Had you the brains to check the back, you would've received a clear warning of the ingredients." Grillby points out, visibly fighting a smile.

"Th- WHO CHECKS THE BACK OF A FUDGING KETCHUP BOTTLE!" Sans roars, giving Grillby a death glare. The flame elemental raises his hands in mock surrender, a smile slowly growing on his face.

"Yes, yet you won't try anything, because you know full well the power I hold over you, especially considering our present company." A hint of amusement is present in Grillby's voice. Sans sends a last, spiteful glare at him before dejectedly taking a seat next to me. I snicker in response, quickly silenced by Sans' glare.

"We'll have two burgers, a ketchup, and a beer. Put some frogging vodka in my frogging ketchup, or else I will frog you up." Sans growls, glaring at Grillby. I snicker.

"Frog? Interesting choice of language, there." I tease.

"Thank you. I frogging appreciate it." Sans says, his voice still hostile. I laugh at how silly he sounds. Sans bares his teeth before joining me in laughter. Grillby grins in the background, making our food. He pours some vodka into the ketchup, handing it to Sans, who snatches it out of his flaming hand.

"It'll be on the house." Grillby grins, mischief dancing in his eyes. Sans looks at the ketchup dubiously, inspecting the back. Grillby looks at me, gesturing for me to say something. I catch on, snickering to myself.

"C'mon, Sans, don't be weird. Who checks the back of a fudging ketchup bottle?" Grillby and I look at each other, unable to contain our amusement. Sans glares at the floor, his eye aflame.

"Frog you guys both ten times over." He hisses, taking a swig of ketchup. Grillby smirks, handing us our food. He takes a beer out of an iced container, handing it to me. I open it.