Chapter 49

As I casually slip on my favourite black hoodie, I remember that I never texted X back. Adjusting to the new fabric on my body, I again grab my phone, feeling slightly silly for using it so much lately.

You to X: Niiiicccceee!! So what's the whole situation with Alec? Have u texted him yet? 

I lay on my bet, hugging a pillow, eagerly awaiting his reply. I silently grin. It's been a while since I've been a part of any romantic drama- Apart from my own, that is. My phone pings, and I eagerly pick it up.

X: I did but he hasn't texted back yet

X: So i did research- NOT THAT KIND I SWEAR IM NOT A STALKER- And apparently he's in the Royal Guard which is like YASSS!!

X: I cant tho find anything that says that he's gay, sooooo idk the whole number thing might've been a prank

X: I hope not tho, I saw him with his friends and OHMYGAWD he was HAWT af!

You to X: Sounds great!

X: W8 he just replied

X: Omfg he replied

X: Soooo he says he's busy with guard shit, BUT he'll 'Gladly accompany me to Grillby's' later!

You to X: So what does this 'Alec' look like?

X: He's like this bunny-ish monster? Idk how to describe it, BUT he's not hawt like OMG THOSE MUSCLES no he's hot like OMG THAT FACE!! He's kinda skinny, with like cool armor on, and he's got a bow and arrow thing strapped to his back.

X: His fur is blue, and you cant rlly see his ears cause they're in his helmet

You to X: Noice! Soooo whachu doin' now?

X: Waiting by my phone for him to text me back like a loser. U?

You to X: Chilling in my room doing nothing, like a loser

X: lol.

X: Mah lunch break's about to start wanna go out and get some drinks?

You to X: Dude isn't it like 11 AM?

X: Darling, it's always happy hour somewhere

You to X: True. Sure, at Grillby's?

X: Hunny, no.

X: Didn't you wonder where I went to pick up dudes BEFORE I found that place?

You to X: Not rlly

X: Well, doesn't matter, imma tell u. So theres this REALLY good place hidden in Waterfall

X: Its got like really fancy drinks and shit, AND there's a super good deal u can get where, if u know the bartender OR a friend of the bartender, you can get free drinks!!

X: Better than those beers you get at Grillby's, lol

X: There's also a FROGGING CASINO and shit. Its like a high class bar but I know the bartender, soooo im there like 24/7

You to X: Nice. Do many people know about it?

X: Nah. You mostly just find the higher up royal guard members there

X: I think one of Ace's cousins started it actually, alongside the bartender aka her HUZZABONDU

You to X: Greatttt. I'll come to u, u tell me it's basic location and I'll teleport us there.