Chapter 42

A/N: Ok so first of all, I'm suffering some HUGE writers block, AND to top it off, my vote thing didn't.. Well, it worked, but only  three people voted and they all voted for different things. SO IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE TO WRITE and I ended up drawing from hats.

three

I know, ReAl ClAsSy, RiGhT? Anyways, I won't tell which one I'll do JUST yet, but y'all will probably figure it out quickly.

ALSO the beginning is kinda forced, 'cause I got me some GOOD OL' FASHIONED WRITERS BLOCK!! so yea enjoy or dont its really whatever

After a filling breakfast, Undyne immediately leaps up from the table.

"Right! Took you punks long enough! C'mon, let's go meet the river person, they'll get to water fall quicker than it took YOU LOT to eat breakfast!" Undyne snaps somewhat playfully. "Also, I brought some guests. Who are PROBABLY there already! So skedaddle your butts!"

"W-Who are they?" Alphys stutters out, smiling.

"Can't tell you. It's supposed to be a surprise." Undyne states somewhat mockingly. She smirks at Sans and I, who look at her oddly.

"What?" I ask, trying not to sound hostile.

"Oh, nothing." Undyne states, her voice amused. "C'MON! Race ya!" She shouts, taking off. Sans offers me his arm. I suppose he knows where they'll be.

"By the way, I have no idea where we're going. I've got a hunch, though." He murmurs. Alphys and Papyrus follow Undyne out the door. I hear faint yells from outside. Frisk lingers for a moment longer before following their peers.

"You.. So this hasn't happened before?" I inquire.

"Nope." Sans states, concentrating. A blue flash engulfs my vision, and we appear in a large, open area with fences around it. A surprised looking ghost quickly materializes, looking at us with suspicion.

"Hey, Blooky." Sans waves. "This the place Undyne reserved?"

"Uh.. Yeah.. Everyone's.. Well, not everyone, but.. The people here already are.. Um.. By the place where the spares used to be.." The ghost's voice is somewhat shaky, an irritated undertone seeping in.

"Thanks." Sans shoots a wink in the ghost's direction. He then turns to me. "C'mon, Undyne's gonna be here soon. Let's go see the special guests." Sans smirks, leading us into a somewhat open area.

"Hey. About freaking time you showed up!" A familiar voice echoes towards us. I look up to see Ace leaning against a fence post, tossing a dodgeball in her right hand. Beside her, a girl I don't recognise is standing there, huddled in her faded pink hoodie, her dyed white hair in her face.

"Hi. Who's this?" I inquire. Sans stands awkwardly beside me.

"Lumie." Ace smirks, tossing the dodgeball into a bin. She goes up to Sans and I, shooting him a look before turning to me.

"That's your sister, right?" I ask.

"Yep." Ace confirms, popping the p. "By the way, sorry I haven't been texting you. I lost my phone. As freaking usual." She smirks.

"It's cool. So.. You're Undyne's special guests?" I ask, gesturing to her and Lumie.

"Yeah. We're her cousins. Our mom was, like, albino or something, so we look all cool and glowey. And, because we're related to Undyne, we get free food in Waterfall. So that's pretty nifty, I would say." Ace continues, smirking at her sister.

"Hey, punks!" Undyne yells, sprinting up to us in her sweat soaked clothes. 

"WE HAVE ARRIVED!" Papyrus shouts, sprinting up to us. Frisk follows soon after, Alphys slightly lagging behind.