15 - Confrontation

Gideon was on her way back to her office but became distracted when she heard yelling coming from the main area. Walking towards the voices, she found Aya confronting Rei, who was cowering against the wall. That was it.

As Gideon stormed towards them as another employee ran to Sanada's office to alert him. Gideon's presence made others move out of her way.  Aya was getting ready to hit Rei when Gideon grabbed her arm, canines extended she snarled a warning at her. The grip caused Aya to yelp and others quickly backed away from the two. Gideon released her and turned to help Rei up. By turning her back to Aya, it showed that she no longer considered the female Alpha a threat; it was also a way to insult her.  Once Rei was standing, Gideon turned back to face Aya and stepped uncomfortably close to her.

"I think you need to leave Ms. Kaiba. Now." Gideon had positioned herself between the two women, protecting her friend.  Aya thought since she had an audience so could use it to her advantage.

Aya made a move towards Gideon, which was the wrong thing to do.

"Ms. Kaiba!" Sanada growled her name. Everyone in the office flinched. Sanada approached the women; his voice and features softening.

"Are you okay Ms. Okada, Rei?"

"We're fine." Gideon responded, she was not about to move away from Rei.

"Ms. Kaiba. Give me your badges and leave. Your tenure with this company is done. Security is here to escort you out of the building."

There were audible gasps heard as two security guards appeared out of nowhere from behind Sanada. Gideon turned her focus back to Rei and escorted the woman to her office.   Motioning for Keiko and Kenji to follow her,  Gideon had no problem leaving Sanada to deal with the mess.

Once they were in her office, Gideon helped Rei to the chair.

"Are you okay Rei?" Gideon was rubbing her shoulder. Rei was a little shaken, even though she was tough, she wasn't tough enough to go up against an Alpha.

"Yeah, God I'm glad she's gone, she's such a bitch!"

Keiko brought Rei some water, which she took two sips of.

"What the hell happened?" Gideon was curious.

"Aya was being a bitch! She came out of Sanada's office and called you that nasty n-word and said how you weren't going to get close to him and just... just....she's a bitch and I was done with her!" The entire situation still had Rei pissed.

"Trust me honey, I know!" Gideon could understand after her run in with her too.

"Wait!! You snarled at her Gideon! You're one of them?!" Rei's own question shocked her.

Gideon smiled, but said nothing.

"How did we not know? We're your friends?" Keiko was also shocked. The only one of the three that knew, was Kenji, but he was like her brother.

"Because it's not something I advertise, that's why! Now keep your voices down. We're still friends, dorks!"

Sanada came into the office, everyone standing to bow except Gideon who was still upset with him. She could see that Sanada wanted to talk.

"Kenji, will you take Rei home? You should get some rest Rei, Keiko will you stay with her to make sure she's ok?"

"Yes, please do that." Sanada spoke, the three left the office but not before giving Gideon a hug. Gideon winced as Kenji hugged her, but she gave him a reassuring smile and he left the office. After they left, Sanada closed her door.