71 - Preparations

With their weekend coming to an end, They decided on leaving what they had brought there since they would return in a few days anyway.

Back in Tokyo, Gideon informed her dad of their plans to remain out at the village house for the rest of her pregnancy. He was absolutely relieved. She also let them know that everyone was welcomed to come and visit and stay. There was plenty of room. Jun loved the idea and let her know that he would talk with Yua about spending the last two months of her pregnancy out there with them. Toru actually really liked the idea of having family there and Auntie would have help with the meals. The Alpha really didn't want Gideon trying to cook that much.

Gideon kept her word of only being in the cafe till Thursday. She had a list of desserts that were easy to make and ordered plenty of pre-made pie crusts and supplies that they would need. Kenji constantly reminded her to stop worrying about the cafe but she couldn't help it. All of their staff were happy that she was taking time off also and reassured her that they would keep up on the desserts and customers. Gideon let Kenji and Rei know that they were welcomed to come out to their home on weekends or when they wanted.

Thursday finally came much to the relief of Toru. Everyday Kenji and him had to practically drag Gideon out of the cafe. Now that her time there was done for a while, she let her Alpha know that she would focus on resting and taking care of herself and the Pups. Jun and Yua stopped by on Thursday to help them take stuff out to the house. Jun had a fairly large SUV so he loaded up Ha-neul's bed, and the little bit of furniture they had for the baby. Gideon made sure to take plenty of clothes for Toru. Everything they had for Hani they brought as well, Gideon also packed a few of his late parents' pictures for him also. She never wanted him to forget about them and always wanted them as close to him as possible.

Toru had been a bit proactive and had purchased extra upon extra diapers and wipes for the baby already. Gideon just let him do whatever he felt he needed to as far as getting things for the baby were concerned. With both cars loaded up, Toru gave Jun directions on how to get there along with the rest area that they would all stop at for a bite to eat. Gideon and Hani were both happy that her dad and now Mate, Ms. F.  would stay with them till Monday. Auntie and Uncle made sure that there was plenty of food for everyone. Plus the grocery store was close by.

Toru was surprised that Jun and Yua had waited for so long to form a Mate bond but Gideon understood why, she just couldn't explain it. She was just thrilled to have something close to a mom for once.  With everything loaded into the vehicles, they  played followed the leader as Toru led the way to their village home.  Hani constantly tried to check to make sure Grandpa and Grandma were still behind them.  Gideon reassured him many times that they were and that daddy wouldn't lose them.

Reaching the rest area, Toru sensed his Mates uneasiness. He gently squeezed her hand, letting her know everything would be okay. She relaxed after seeing that the rest area wasn't crowded at all. Looking in the back, Hani was still awake. He too was a little uneasy but Gideon smiled to put him at ease. Jun and Yua pulled up next to them.  As Gideon took Hani out of his car seat, he did not want her to put him down and wanted her to hold him. She understood and carried him into the area. He was not about to leave her for anything. When ever someone got to close for his comfort, he would yell at them. "No!" Causing the person to back away. The others were shocked but Gideon wasn't. She decided to have Ms. F/Yua help her find a seat while their Mates ordered food.

Finally at a table away from other people, Hani relaxed as he kept a watchful eye on their surroundings. He sat on the bench right by her but faced the open sitting area.