27 - What an Omega Needs {m}*

The dinner with Lee was lovely and uneventful, Gideon was quiet for most of it as the two Alphas talked and reconnected, Sanada would occasionally link her to see how she was doing. It was going on 8pm and she needed to get back to the hotel. The pain she had been experiencing during dinner was getting too hard to hide.

They said their goodbyes and promised to visit him before they left Korea. The ride to the hotel was quiet with the two stealing loving glances at each other. Walking into the lobby, Gideon's heat had subsided, allowing her to relax a little. She knew if she continued to suppress it, it would start to sicken her. Thinking through everything the Elder had taught her, she had to put some of it into practice. After getting to the room, Sanada needed to fax something so he went to the business center by the lobby.

Gideon undressed and crawled into bed, shutting the door behind her, she waited for her Alpha to return. Naked, she laid under the sheets with them covering her lower half. As hard as she had tried, Gideon could no longer hold back from the pain her heat was causing.

She needed to mate.

As her scent expanded away from her, she went back to her deep breathing. Gideon knew what Sanada was capable of during mating. She would have to keep control of the situation by using her scent and what the Elder had taught her. Gideon would in a sense, incapacitate her Alpha's wolf. She would do it just enough so that she could claim him first, that way he would be weakened and not able to achieve a full rut. Once his wolf was weakened, she would again use her scent to excite him enough for mating. Being in a hotel and with Sanada being a True Alpha, Gideon could not afford for him to go into a full on rut. It was too dangerous for her to allow that. At least this way, her body's need to mate would be satisfied and the pain from her heat would end. Mating in a hotel was not what she wanted but she no longer had a choice. As she laid there in a fetal position, she adjusted her scent again so it lightly filled the room. She unintentionally dozed off during a lull in the cramps.

Sanada returned to the room and noticed how quiet it was. Seeing the bedroom door closed, caused a bit of worry for the Alpha. As he approached the door, he picked up the wonderful scent of his Omega. It was different from before, this time it had an alluring sweetness to it that he found irresistible and stimulating. He quietly opened the door to find his beautiful Mate laying in bed. She appeared naked, her bare back facing him, he could now see the full scale of her large tattoo. It covered her entire back. The seductive curve of her hips were prominent as she laid on her side.

"Shut the door, Toru..." Gideon spoke to him without turning around, there was a slight tremble in her voice.

He shut it and returned to stare at the tattoo on her back. Her scent was getting to him even more now that the door was closed as Sanada removed his clothing except for his boxers. Gideon still remained motionless as the Alpha moved towards her on the bed. He leaned down and gently kissed her shoulder, inhaling more of her wonderfully delicious scent. The moment his lips touched her flesh, he could feel the burning heat. She turned and looked at him, her eyes had changed into two intense pools of electric blue. Small beads of sweat covered her forehead.

"Gideon?"

"Hey..." Her voice was raspy and low. As she turned, an intense wave of her scent hit him.

"God you smell wonderful. What's going on with you baby?" Sanada could feel the blood rushing to his groin as his excitement began to grow. He was too affected by her scent to be worried.

"I - I'm in heat Toru..." Gideon's voice was shaky as her desire for her Alpha was reaching its peak.

"In heat?!" Sanada was shocked to say the least.