70 - Quiet Time

Dinner was delicious even though Gideon didn't eat as she was full from her meal earlier. Hani sat on her lap as he ate. Gideon had insisted that Auntie and Uncle join them for dinner, she loved sharing meals with them.  Dinner finished, Gideon helped clean up the kitchen as Toru helped Hani with his bath and getting ready for bed. She thanked Auntie and Uncle for their help with Pup and for cooking dinner. They thanked her for allowing them to see her wolf self. She gave them both hugs, but with uncle Ube, she gave him a slightly longer hug.

Seeing them off, Gideon went to her family after closing up the main portion of the house. Before she could head towards the bathroom there was a loud ruckus with growls and quick little footsteps running towards her.

"Get back here you little brat!!"

"Mommy mommy save meeeeeeee!"

Hani tried to sound serious but all of the laughing he was doing had him failing terribly. Gideon didn't know what was going on as Hani hid behind her, peeking around her hips still laughing. Only then did she realize he was nakie.

"Where are your clothes!!"

Hani just looked at her and burst out laughing. 

"You little stinker!!" 

Gideon looked up to see Toru, drenched with water, his hair plastered to his head.

"What happened to you!?" Gideon took off the light cardigan she had on and wrapped the little nakie laughing Pup in it. "Come on silly butt!"

"Someone decided to play with the shower knob!" Toru tried to look serious but Hani knew he wasn't really mad.

"Did you get daddy all wet?"

"Yeah! It was funny!"

Gideon gave him a kiss to the cheek. Walking up to her Alpha, she handed him their Pup. Toru shook his head, the water from his hair splattering everyone. Hani squealed and tried to do the same thing to him. "Come on Pupper Pup! Get you ready for bed." Gideon quickly nuzzled both of them and went to take a shower. While Toru took care of Pup, she enjoyed a nice hot shower, afterwards she put on her under clothes and her robe. Checking on her boys, Toru was reading Hani a story, his big doe eyes were already getting heavy.

"No more readings daddy, I'm sleepies."

"Okay Pup, you going to be fine in your room tonight?"

"Yes."

"You want, just come next door and get in our bed, I'll leave the door open for you."

"Night daddy."

"Nite Nite sweet Pup, mommy will give you a kiss goodnight."

"Here I am sweetie!" Gideon had perfect timing.

"Purr for me mommy!"

Gideon nuzzled her little one and gave him a soft purr, her scent had adjusted and he was asleep within seconds. Toru chuckled to himself at how she could so easily relax and settle their Pup. They both gave him another kiss goodnight and Gideon made sure he had his bear bear with him. Quietly, they left his room.

"Come here Omega." Standing out in the hallway, Toru wrapped her in a hug and nuzzled her, giving a soft and contented growl. "I'm going to shower then I'll join you in the bed."

"Mn!" another quick kiss and she returned to their room while he went to the bathroom. Gideon got their bed ready and peeked in on Hani as his room was right next to theirs and only separated by a sliding door. She opened it a little more so she could have a better view of him from their bed. Propping up pillows she relaxed, her hand on her stomach she closed her eyes. Soon she felt a tiny heartbeat. It was strong and fast, she was so happy for all that she had been given. A life that she never imagined would be possible for her, especially in Japan. Yes she had her family; dad, uncle and brothers, and there was no doubt that she could find a good job. But to have a Mate, a Japanese Mate that had no issue with her race, was something she thought would never happen. Especially seeing how her own mother didn't even want her, she had a bit of an issue with trusting others. Now with a Mate at her side, a young Pup and one on the way, she was truly happy.