57 - The Alpha's Love

Gideon dressed and packed their things for the next leg of their adventure. They would spend the rest of their time at his grandparents' home. In the short while she was there, Gideon had grown to love the house and small town. To her it all felt like their home. Maybe one day, it would be.

Gideon did a final check to make sure everything was in order and had been returned. Before she left the bedroom she had tidied that as well, putting the sleeping pads back in the closet. Sanada laughed at how meticulous she was being.

"Are you ready Gi?"

"Yes!"

Sanada took the suitcase as they made it to the car. He let her know it was another hour's drive to reach the house in the woods. Pulling out of the drive, Gideon made Toru promise to bring her back the next time they were free.

The drive into the mountains was a peaceful one, Gideon seemed to be in a much better mood and more lively. She had been staring out the window taking in the sights.

"How do you feel Gi?"

She turned to him and smiled, her eyes were once again golden. "I feel really good!"

"Gi? Your eyes..."

She peeked at them in the rearview mirror and smiled. "it's not me Toru. I told you it's you. Your pheromones are pretty strong and they've changed."

"Really? I don't feel any different."

"I don't know hon."

Driving further into the forest, they were getting close and Gideon was getting fidgety with excitement. The woods along the road were thick, darkening the area.

"Are there a lot of people in this area?"

"No, we'll be the only ones out here, plus the area is private."

"Really!"

"Yup! The caretakers returned to town once I told them we would stay here for a bit. There's enough food for 2 days, but there's no electricity or running water."

"Oh wow, so it really is a cabin in the woods?"

"Yeah."

"Nice!"

They finally reached it. It was positioned behind a wooden fence with a large shinto type gate. The cabin was lovely and small. There was a smaller building that Toru told her was like an outhouse and a covered area that contained an outside bathtub. On the side of the front, there was plenty of firewood which they would need for heating and cooking. The cabin was surrounded by wonderful lush trees. The only fence part was at the front; the rest of the place was opened to the woods.

Gideon suddenly had a wonderful idea.

After Toru showed her around the small home and the outside, she took his hand and led him back to the sleeping area. She had a mischievous look on her face as she wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at her Alpha with her beautiful grey eyes. Her purring had returned.

"What's up kitten?"

"Can we shift and run in the woods?"

Her request had taken him by surprise. He laughed.

"That is a beautiful idea babe!"

Gideon stepped back from her Alpha and removed her clothes, Sanada stood and watched, her body truly had changed. She was all curves and muscles. Right before his eyes, Gideon shifted into a beautiful white wolf with a patch of black on her chest. Her light grey eyes even more noticeable against the white fur. She had strange markings for an Omega and for a wolf. Wolves usually were void of stark colored markings, but not her.