52 - Recovery #2

Gideon woke up an hour later. Sanada was asleep as she moved out of his arms. He felt shaking, thinking something was wrong he sat up quickly. The Omega was staring at him as she sat next to him.

"Hmm...What's wrong babe?"

"Will you get my grey bag? It's on the couch."

"Yeah."

Returning with the bag he set it next to her. She went to reach for it but winced in pain.

"Stop, Stop...what do you need out of it babe?"

"There's a tin of medicine in the side pocket."

Reaching into the bag he found it and opened it, there was a sweet smelling blue ointment in it. She smiled at him.

"What's this for?"

She was slowly trying to take off the bathrobe, she was still naked underneath it. Once she had it opened, she laid down on her side. Sanada could see that she was still in some pain.

"I need you to put that on the wounds, it will help with the scars. They should be healed by tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Mn."

Gideon laid there as Sanada carefully applied the ointment to the wounds on her neck and thighs. He helped her get the robe back on and set up for a bit. She looked around the room, she seemed a little out of it.

"You okay Gi?"

"Yeah, what day is it?"

"Tuesday"

"Tuesday? I've been out since Saturday?"

"Yeah babe."

"Okay...Make sure you eat. I need you to stay strong so you can help me heal."

"Don't worry, get some more rest babe."

Gideon laid down, slowly moving to find a comfortable position. Sanada gave Jun a call to let him know she was doing better.

"Toru, you're calling so soon is something wrong?"

"No, no. I'm just letting you know she is doing much better after the bath. She had some soup and sat up for a little bit. She's resting again."

"I see, that's a relief. Thank goodness she is doing better. I was going to suggest taking her to the hospital if she hadn't improved. Do you need anything? I can have Ms. Fujimoto drop something off for you."

"No, I think we're ok. She pretty much had things in place for me."

"Good, Toru she may need more than just this week off."

"Yeah, I will contact work later in the week."

"Good, well take care, duty calls. Let me know if you need something or anything changes."

"I will Jun."

As Sanada laid down and placed his arm over her she opened her eyes. The soft smile from her was comforting. She moved closer to him and nuzzled into his neck, causing him to chuckle.

"Feeling better kitten?"

"Yes. Thank you so much."

"I should be thanking you. When did you get things ready for all of this?"

"Early Friday morning, before I cooked breakfast. I knew I wouldn't be able to do much afterwards."

His hand came up to caress her face, the soft purring that he loved returned.