28 - How to Mate a Prime Omega - 101*

Bedding changed, Gideon went to grab some undies. She had moved her clothes into the room after she changed earlier for dinner. She walked back to the bed practically naked, Toru couldn't take his eyes off of her as she crawled in next to him. He had taken off his robe and was now naked as the Omega snuggled up to him.  Gideon loved the way he felt against her.

"So explain to me what just happened Gi. I thought we were going to wait until we got back home to mate."

She sat up to look at him, her eyes were still blue. "I'm sorry, I couldn't wait any longer, it...it was hurting too much."

"Hurting? Baby, if you were in pain why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think it would get as bad as it did. I really wanted to wait until we got home, but I couldn't anymore." The Omega buried her face into his shoulder.

"Hey Gi, look at me." The Alpha gently grabbed her chin and turned her face towards his. 

"You don't have to apologize, but please, explain to me what you just did, cause I'm so fucking confused."

"After we got back from dinner, I couldn't handle the pain anymore. I needed to mate you, Toru. What I did to you earlier, I had to do that so you wouldn't go into a full rut during mating. The elder warned me about mating with a True Alpha. You... you can seriously hurt me Toru. So I needed to weaken your wolf by claiming you first. She says it's happened before with True Alphas. When they get exposed to a Prime's full scent, they become dangerous. She told me that's why there's so few of us, we usually don't survive fully mating with young True Alphas, they don't have enough experience to effectively control their wolf. But you're mature enough and strong enough that you have better control. Plus, if you injure me, you can help me heal faster."

"So we did mate? Cause your scent was...God, it was incredible."

"Yes, we are now Mated, but not fully, that is for when we're at home. My scent had to be that strong to settle your wolf into submission, but that's not as strong as it gets.  So what I did to you earlier was throw you into a mini rut.  But I kept my scent in just this room."

"So we could have mated earlier, when you almost went into heat?"

"No! I had no control over that, you were doing that, not me. Even though I've been in heat for a while, I had to stay in control of it. If not, things get crazy and you could hurt me, worse than what you think you did. That's why I needed to mate you, not you mate me. I'm sorry Toru, I really didn't want to do this in a hotel room, but I couldn't take the pain anymore."

"So what happens after this?"

"I still need to control my scent until we get home. But if it's just the two of us alone like now, I don't have to. Once we're at home, I won't try to control it and you'll be able to put me into a full natural heat."

"Ohh baby you are something else!"

Gideon smiled and snuggled into her Alpha.

"So how long will your eyes be blue?  Wait!  Why are your eyes even blue?!"

"My eyes are blue when I'm in heat. They'll slowly fade throughout the night. Then my eyes will be permanently grey. The sign of a mated Prime."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. I still don't know what to do about that or if I even want to hide it."

"But won't others know?"

"Yeah, but I'm mated, so I'm at my full strength now. If they know what I am, they know to leave me alone."

"Full strength?"