66 - Agghhhh!!!

Pulling into the driveway, a long sigh of relief left Toru. He quietly got out of the car and went to the passenger side and opened both doors so Gideon and Pup could get some air.  He already knew that Gideon wouldn't wake up and Hani was still out.  Luckily Auntie and Uncle were inside. He tried not to look worried but once again he failed miserably with his poker face.

"Auntie, Uncle, I need your help please."  Without question, the Elders quickly followed him. The scene in the car terrified them. Toru had left Gideon's door open so they could have fresh air. They saw how much blood she had on her clothes.

"Uncle, will you get Pup out of the back, I will carry Gideon. Auntie, will you get the doors?  I'll explain after we get inside." Uncle Ube was a pro at unbuckling the car seat and had the little one in his arms as he waited for Toru to get Gideon out of her seat.  Auntie opened and held doors as she led them into the bedroom. Toru put Gideon down first. Uncle Ube handed Hani to him and Toru laid their pup next to her. Gideon must have sensed that she was in a bed as she whimpered and curled around her Pup, letting out a protective growl but never waking. Her strong arms keeping the little one safe.

Auntie and Uncle were shocked with what was going on. Now that Toru could once again sense his Omega, he motioned for them to go out of the room. They walked into the dining room which wasn't far from the bedroom. Ube went to the fridge and grabbed all of them a beer. Toru was forever grateful for the ice cold beverage but the help also.

"Thank you guys so much."

"My son, what happened!" Uncle Ube was like a worried Papa Wolf.

"Gideon was attacked by two Alphas. One of them was an ex-employee Aya, and I think the other was her boyfriend. Aya must have threatened our Pup and Gideon attacked to protect him. Luckily she wasn't hurt."

"Pup!?" Both of the Elders were surprised to hear the word Pup.

"Yes Auntie and Uncle, the little one is our Pup, Ha-neul. His parents were best friends of ours and they were killed in a terrible car accident almost a week ago. They left him in our care. This is only his third day being in Japan with us but...we bonded a while ago, Gideon more than me as she had healed him previously. Ever since then we've had such a strong bond with the little one."

All of the sudden little footsteps were heard. Hani was shuffling his little feet with his bear bear dragging on the floor. With eyes half closed, he climbed onto Toru's lap and whimpered softly, his cute little pout present.

"Mommy purr too loud daddy."

Toru chuckled as he nuzzled the Pup's hair. Holding his little one, his aunt and uncle couldn't help but chuckle at the cute adorable Pup.

"Oohhhhh!!! With such a cute cute face he must be an Omega!" Auntie wanted badly to hold him but knew how little ones could be with strangers.

"Yes, but he's very protective of Gideon."

Hearing strange voices, Hani turned and looked at them.   Auntie flashed him her winning smile and it did the trick as he giggled at her in return.

"Ha-nuel, this is Auntie Midori and Uncle Ube. They are my side of the family."

Hani slid out of Toru's arms and walked over to them and right onto Auntie lap. "Auntie! Uncle!" Hani spoke in Japanese surprising Toru that he was learning so quickly.

"Yes! Oh Toru he's just adorable!"

Hani had another surprise for them as he rubbed noses with auntie followed by uncle Ube, catching both off guard. Toru simply laughed. "He does that with everyone that's family. We think it's his way of saying 'Yes you are my family/Pack.'"