Arc 1: Chapter Four

We both said this was just physical

Friday soon neared and Elizabeth was happy to be back with her mother. She loved her dad however...her sisters really didn't talk to her. They also had their own lives.

"Welcome home my beautiful Angel! Mommy's missed you," her mother states, welcoming her back into their house.

"Hurry and get dressed. We're meeting with the Drakons for dinner today. I expect you to look your best. Meet me downstairs at 6." Her mother says as she walks up the stairs.

Elizabeth sighs and walks towards her own room.

"What should I wear...?" She mumbles aloud as she walks to her walk in closet.

Finally, she decides on an outfit.

It was a simple red dress that fit her perfectly, and she wore the same color heels to match it

It was a simple red dress that fit her perfectly, and she wore the same color heels to match it. She then moved to her vanity putting on some mascara. She didn't really wear makeup...mostly because her mother always told her she was an natural beauty.

Doing her hair in her same signature style, all down with bangs covering her eye, she loved over her outfit in the mirror before grabbing her purse and heading down stairs since it just turned six.

"Right on time," Anastasia comments. They open the door and head out to the limo.

"Now Elizabeth, I want you on your best behavior tonight, which means no arguing.

Eventually they make it to some super duper fancy restaurant to see the Drakons waiting by the door.

Elizabeth scrunches up her face in disgust as soon as she sees them.

"Glad to see you ladies made it," Mr. Drakon speaks as they arrive.

Mr. Drakon clears his throat and motions for Meliodas to say something.

Meliodas scoffs, but looks over at Elizabeth. "You look...very pretty..." he says with a slight blush.

Elizabeth doesn't know what to do, and is in awe. "Elizabeth," her mother says raising her voice a bit.

"You look...rather dashing yourself." She comments as they enter.

They sit down at their reserved table and order before their followed by silence.

"So...Elizabeth, we're still on for working on our project this saturday?"

"Hm...oh yeah of course." Elizabeth answers.

He's making small talk? She questions.

She looks over to her mom who is glaring and sighs. She wants me to do the same...

"So Meliodas, I heard that you have a band...the seven deadly sins corrext?" Anastasia decides to ask him.

"Yeah. We actually have a concert next Saturday, which reminds me...would you like to go Elizabeth?"

For the second time Meliodas leaves her shocked.

"Uhm...sure." she answers awkwardly. This whole thing was awkward.

"Aww, look at you two getting along! Excuse me waiter! Can we get these two a table separate from us? A very romantic one at that?" Anastasia asks, and Elizabeth mentally begs her mom not to...which doesn't work.

Their moved to a different table away from their parents. The table also had red rose petals all around it and a glass of wine in ice in the middle.

"So...we'll be leaving now. I also expect you to get Elizabeth home." Mr. Drakon tells him.

"Whatever," Meliodas says as both of their parents leave.

"I hate them..." Meliodas groans taking a seat. "Same," she sighs watching as Meliodas popped open the wine.

"Aren't you a little too young for that?" Elizabeth questions.

"Of course I am, but it's not like I haven't tried it before at all the outings my dad takes me to. You've drunk before, right Ellie?"

"Well...erm...no." she answers.

"Of course not, I forgot how innocent you are." Meliodas says with a snicker.

"Actually, poor me a glass," she says. Meliodas raises a brow but does as she says.

Elizabeth takes a sip and comedian scrunches up her face at the bitter taste.

"You'll get used to it once you start getting relaxed," Meliodas comments.

"So...since its looks like our parents are planning something," Meliodas starts the conversation.

"Obviously. Do you think their trying to get us together?" Elizabeth asks.

"Pretty sure. Your turn 18 this year right? Their probably pushing it even more for that reason."

"But what should we do...? I mean, I don't wanna marry you!" She comments.

"Well, I have an idea, but don't call me crazy."

"Depends," she crosses her arms.

"Well, let's fake date. We can pretend that we're in love in public and around our parents while in private we can act the same. Eventually we'll break up because of some huge incident. Maybe I'll cheat on your or something."

"I guess...that'll work." Elizabeth smiles.

"So, do we have ourselves a deal?"

"Deal," Elizabeth smiles.