Arc 1: Chapter Eleven

I like you, I like you, I like you
Sorry, I never meant to
But who're we kidding, it wasn't like I had a say
One look at you and I won't have it any other way
I want you, I want you, I want you
I want you to want me, too
I know that I signed up for this casually
But I fell for your tricks, I'm the casualty

Elizabeth saunters into the seat next to her mother, looking down.

Act normal. Very normal. She decides.

Except she couldn't. She didn't know how, atleast not at this moment.

"So tell me Elizabeth? How's your life doing? I heard your modeling now,"

Elizabeth forces a smile. "Yeah...its pretty fun. What about you? Still making beats and music for songs,"

"Of course. It's my passion," he says.

"So tell me about your boyfriend," he says suddenly, surprising her.

"Uhm...well he's the all famous rich and wealthy Meliodas Drakon with many talents. He's pretty nice and sweet towards me aswell,"

"That's nice to hear. Glad to know theres someone out theres who willing to treat you right," he says.

"Should we tell her dear?" Anastasia asks. Dear? Elizabeth thinks.

"Ah, yes, me and your mother are getting married. I'll be like your real dad soon!" He says rather excited.

But it wasn't exciting for her, it was almost her breaking point.

"What?"

"Don't act like your deaf Ellie, me and Micheal-"

"I can hear, mom. It's just so weird that out of everyone in the world you choose to marry him! The person who sexually assaulted me?" She yells.

"Elizabeth, don't raise your voice at me, and get that foolishness out of your head."

"It's not foolish! It happened! I'm not crazy! I-I'm...I'm not..."

"Go to your room. We'll discuss this later," Micheal says.

Elizabeth glares at him. "Your not my father you can't-"

"Do as he says Elizabeth, go to your room," her mother speaks.

Elizabeth let's out a frustrating groan before running up the stairs, slamming and locking the door on the way in.

She grabs her phone, dialing Meliodas' phone number. He picks up immediately.

"Hey-"

"What do you want?" He asks, the annoyance showing in his voice, she doesn't notice it at first.

"I just wanted to talk...something big happened-"

"Why would you need to talk to me? Don't you have friends to drag your problems into? I'm busy so leave me alone," he says before hanging up.