Arc 1: Chapter Six

I'm sorry for the stupid shit I said
You ordered fun, I served you threats
It's probably good you left 'cause I finally admit

The day of the concert soon came. Elizabeth decided on wearing a baby blue button up dress with white shoes. She put on some mascara and some lip gloss, before fixing her hair. She wore it all down like usual.

When she was done she grabbed her small white purse, placing her phone in it. She then grabbed her keys and went out to her car.

She turned her music up, which was currently playing Colors by Hasley, full blast and drove to the concert.

She was a bit early, only so she could see them before they got on stage. She had no trouble getting in since everyone was informed that she'd be there.

"Glad you could make it." Says a voice to her.

She turns to see Meliodas, grinning.

"I was waiting for you since I knew you'd probably be early. I'll take you to where everyone is." Meliodas says and Elizabeth follows him.

They do a bit of small talk before heading to the room, where Diane practically pounces on her.

"You seriously came! Thought you were gonna bail cause your such an introvert!" She says before rambling on.

While Diane talks her ear off while Elizabeth sends a small wave to Merlin and Escanor.

Merlin graduated from there school three years ago and was a four years older than her (21). She was currently in college. She didn't know much about Escanor, but she did know he was finished with college and was way older than all of them.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Elizabeth exclaims giving Merlin a hug. Merlin tenses up for a bit before becoming comfortable.

"We haven't. Can't believe you and Meliodas are together. I remember when used to argue all the time," she says, smiling a bit.

Everyone talks a bit more before they get on stage, leaving both Elizabeth and Elaine back stage watching.

She'd never tell Meliodas this, but she did practically know all of their songs...only because of Diane. She couldn't lie either...they were pretty good.

The concert lasted about two hours, and Elizabeth was pleased with the last song being The Space Between a Rock and a Hard Place.

(A/N: that song is originally by 5sos but, in this story any song that they sing is there own unless I say otherwise)

This was her favorite song by them at the moment, and she couldn't help but sing along. She also ended up watching him. He looked so much happier, like he was in his own element.

"I could see you singing, Elizabeth," he says, her name rolling off his tongue like honey. That was hot. She thinks to herself, blushing madly.

"You okay Ellie...?" He asks, putting a hand on her forehead, making her blush even heavier.

"That was hot- no, your hot...wait I-" she says, stumbling over her words.

"Thanks for the compliment," he smirks, winking.

Elizabeth pouts, and follows everyone further backstage. They were taking pictures with some fans before leaving.

"What was that whole hot thing with Meliodas going on?" Elaine asks, smirking at her.

Elizabeth groans. "He said my name and...and I thought it was hot...I kept fumbling with my words though." She sighs.

"Aww, that's so cute! Isn't this your first love?" Elaine asks a little too loud.

"I didn't want him to know that..." Elizabeth whispers to Elaine but it was too late.

"So I'm your first love Ellie?" He asks.

"Your the first boyfriend I ever had...so...y-yeah." She says blushing even more.

"Enough cuteness, we have pictures to get done," King says.

• • • • • • • • • •

Once they finish the photos they head off to find a place to eat, and decide to get some pizza and eat it at Meliodas' house since no one was home Merlin and Escanor get the pizza, while Ban, King, Diane, and Elaine get the drinks and other snacks. They leave getting the blankets and stuff together to Meliodas and Elizabeth.

Right now they were at his house alone, and they had just finished cleaning the house and getting the movie room together. They had even put together some blankets, just so the real couples could cuddle.

Right now they were both seated. Meliodas on one end while Elizabeth was on the other end. She sat on her phone, scrolling through instagram while he was looking at her.

"Can you stop staring? Before I cut your throat?" Elizabeth asks violently.

"So violent...I was just admiring your beauty," he says, smirking as she blushed.

"You can't say stuff like that," Elizabeth sighs.

"Why?" He inches closer.

"We're in a fake relationship, remember?"

"And? Doesn't mean we can't have fun," he smirks. Elizabeth stands up, backing away.

"What do you mean by fun?" She questions. "I mean fun," he smirks, grabbing her hand and sitting her on his lap.

Elizabeth blushes, and can feel the butterflies in her stomach. That's not the only thing she feels either...

"You shouldn't of said that I sounded hot earlier..." he whispers in her ear.

Elizabeth can feel her face heat up, and so does her stomach, as well as feeling in between her legs.

"You sound even hotter..." Elizabeth says, immediately covering her mouth after. Why would I say that?

"Oh so I sound hot? How hot?" He whispers, nibbling on her earlobe.

Elizabeth let's out a tiny breathy moan, and she can hear Meliodas chuckle.

"You like that..." he questions turning her around.

Elizabeth wraps her legs around him while Meliodas sucks on her neck. Elizabeth let's out even more moans while grinding on him slightly.

"Hey guys we're back from-" but Diane stops, seeing the scene in front of her.

Elizabeth blushes while Meliodas just smirks. She removes herself from his lap and instead sits beside him.

"Wow. Never knew you two had the guts," Diane says just as everyone comes. "Your secret is safe with me," Diane says winking.

Elizabeth let's out a breath of relief, secretly knowing she would tease her about this for the rest of her life.

Meliodas wraps an arm around her, pulling her close.

"To be continued," he whispers.