Arc 1: Chapter One

I guess this is a bitter end I didn't see coming

12 Years Ago
Meliodas' Age: 7
Elizabeth's Age: 6

"Mommy?" Elizabeth asks, tugging on her mother's coat.

"Yes angel?" She asks, picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"How come I have to dress up all fancy and come here...?" She questions. "Well Ellie, that's because your special," she smiles sweetly at her.

"What about Margaret and Veronica? Aren't they special? Daddy calls them special all the time." Elizabeth asks.

"Sweetheart, those are your sisters on your dad's side. We have no association to eachother. Despite that, even though your the youngest, your a star Elizabeth. Your going to do great things!" Her mother Anastasia tells her.

"Really?" Elizabeth asks.

"Of course," she smiles as they exit the limo.

They enter the house which was just as big as their own mansion.

"Elizabeth, this is my friend Mr. Drakon and his son Meliodas." Anastasia says, setting her daughter down.

Elizabeth smiles and curties. "I'm Elizabeth Liones, proud to be in your presence."

"Well isn't she well-mannered." Mr. Drakon smirks. "Meliodas, show her to the gardens." He orders his son.

Meliodas nods to his father before grabbing Elizabeth's hand. "Follow me," he tells her.

Soon they make it to the garden, where Elizabeth fawns over all of the flowers.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend? And I'll be your boyfriend?" Meliodas asks her suddenly.

Elizabeth was shocked just a bit. "What's that?" She asks.

"I don't really know...but I think it's like friends who kiss and hug and hold hands." Meliodad says.

Elizabeth puts her hand to her chin in a thinkingly manner before nodding. "Sure!" Shs says.

"Well I guess this means we'll have to kiss?" Meliodas shrugs, grabbing her hands. Elizabeth nods, leaning in and closing her eyes as they kiss. It was nothing special really. (A/N nothing sexual yet since their kids)

"Let's play a game!" Meliodas says as soon as their done.

"What game?" Elizabeth asks, following him till they were standing in front of the water fountains.

"Let's play knights! I can call my brothers outside to play! Me and my brothers will be the knights and you'll be the princess."

Elizabeth pouts, crossing her arms. "What if I want to be a knight?"

"Girls can't be knights."

"Yes we can! We can be anything, that's what my mommy told me."

"Well your mom was wrong. Your the princess."

"No, I'm a knight."

"Princess,"

"Knight,"

"Princess,"

"Knight,"

They continue to argue back and forth  until out of anger, Elizabeth pushes Meliodas out of anger. Meliodas staggers back a bit before falling into the fountain, and just before he falls back, he grabs Elizabeth so she falls in with him.

"You jerk!" Elizabeth spits, standing up and wringing the water out of her dress just as both of their parents come out.

"I'm the jerk yet you pushed me," Meliodas says, standing up alongside his father.

Both of their parents sigh. "Me and Elizabeth will be taking our leave now." Anastasia says before grabbing her daughters wrist and pulling her alongside her.

From then on out, they hated eachother.