Arc 2: Chapter Eight *23*

I would die for you
I would lie for you
Keep it real with you
I would kill for you, my baby
I'm just sayin', yeah
I would die for you
I would lie for you
Keep it real with you
I would kill for you, my baby
Na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na

After a week in Honolulu Hawaii of doing various things, today, would be their last day. They'd be leaving tomorrow, so the teachers told that today would be a day that they could do whatever they want. Go out to eat, visit more museums, or even go explore the place.

Currently, that's what Meliodas and Elizabeth were doing with their friends. The boys were arguing in front of them about where they were going to eat lunch at, while the girls walked behind them, honestly not caring.

"I'm you still haven't told him?" Elaine asks. Elizabeth sighs but nods. "Yep...I honestly think I'll just wait till we get home." She says. "I understand you're reasoning but, the sooner you tell him, the sooner you'll know how he feels." Diane says.

"Hey guys! We decided to eat here!" Meliodas yells, pointing to a place j front of them. "Here we come!" Diane yells back as they all head over there. After lunch, they all decide to go on a boat ride around the outskirts of the city, which held beautiful scenery.

By the time they were finished with that, it was nighttime and Ban and Diane had found a carnival to go to.

Of course, Elizabeth knew that she couldn't go, and after remembering this Elaine decided not to either. This was a bit shocking to everyone else but they all went on anyway.

"What do you think is up with them?" King asks.

A small blush creeps onto Diane's face since she knew the exact answer to that.

All the boys look over to Diane who shakes her head no. "I'm vowed to secrecy!" She says.

"Plus, I'm sure its better for you all to find out on your own," she adds.

Ban groans. "Well now you have us all curious. How serious is whatevers going on between those two?"

"No comment," Diane says.

After a few rides they met back up with Elizabeth and Elaine, where they headed back to the hotel since it was already 1 in the morning or so.

"Is something wrong with you?" Meliodas asks Elizabeth as they make it back to their room.

"Why would you think that?" Elizabeth answers back as she takes off her shoes.

"I don't know you've seemed kinda spacey recently," he tells her.

"I've just been thinking about going to court...against Micheal." She says onmy half lying.

"That bastard doesn't deserve you to think about him," he says.

Elizabeth wraps her arms around him, noticing how angry he got at the mention of his name.

"Calm down Mel...and I know I should stop thinking about all of that but...b-but I can't help it. What if no one believes me again?" She asks. "Then I'll make them. We should get some sleep. We have a early flight tomorrow." He says kissing her cheek. She nods and off to bed they went.

That morning they headed to the airport, where it took them five hours to get back. Surprisingly Meliodas didn't fall asleep, and instead argued with Ban when he wasn't teasing her.

They arrived back to school around one, where most of their parents were already waiting.

"I'll catch you later Ellie...my dads glaring like that because I'm pretty sure he's ready for me to pick a college," Meliodas says, giving her a quick kiss before leaving.

Elizabeth nods, heading to where her mom was headed.

"See ya!" Elizabeth says waving to her friends before entering her car.

"So...have you told him?" She asks.

Elizabeth sighs. "No...I tried but I couldn't bring myself to do it..." she trails off fiddling with her hands. "Look Ellie, just take your time. I'm sure everything will work out." Her mother says, assuring her.

She nods. "Also...mom I wanna talk about college." She says taking a deep breath. "Well you know how I said I didn't really wanna go...? I've been thinking, and I looked over New York University's Singing programs and I accepted. I wanna go there and sing once again..." she says.

Anastasia sends her a warm smile. "I think that's a good decision Elizabeth...and if you don't want to model or be in the media anymore that's also fine."

Elizabeth gives her mom a quick hug.

Everything was coming together...or so she thought...