Arc 2: Chapter Two *17*

You know what I'm thinkin'
See it in your eyes
You hate that you want me
Hate it when you cry
You're scared to be lonely
'Specially in the night
I'm scared that I'll miss you
Happens every time

"You've been here all day, don't you think you should go home?" Ban asks Meliodas.

"I can't. If that stupid bastard comes here I need to be the one to kick his ass."

"You'll probably be the one getting kicked out," Merlin says with a sigh.

Since Merlin was an assistant doctor here, they were able to get a little more inside on her, not that anything has changed recently.

"Sorry I'm late!" Diane calls as she comes in with King and Elaine in tow. Elaine hasn't been here recently since she just went out of town with her family.

"Is Ellie okay?" Elaine asks.

"They've gotten the drug out of her, their just waiting for her to wake up."

"So, I heard you found out something about Micheal. Spill the tea," Diane says.

"You all may or may not believe this but, Elizabeth didn't cheat on me."

"Duh," Diane says.

"We knew she wouldn't," Ban says.

"She's too soft for that." States King.

"Ellie wouldn't do something like that," adds in Merlin.

"That wasn't all!" Meliodas exlaims.

"Those hickeys on her neck, he made them."

"But isn't he like 40 something and shes not even 18-"

"Yes," Meliodas says with a sigh.

"Well that's easy, all we have to do is tell the police." Says Diane.

"It won't be that easy. He's blackmailing her. I don't know with what but, I'll find out." Meliodas says

"Do you think her mom knows?" King asks.

"She wouldn't care," Diane shrugs.

"I call her an onion for an reason. Shes annoying and will sell Elizabeth out for any bit of fame. Honestly, the only reason Elizabeth still stays with her is because shes stuck under her lies. What's happening now is that shes finally starting to see the truth, which is why her moms trying to put her in check." Says Diane.

"Has she always been like this?" Meliodas asks.

"Pretty much...but, y'know, Ellie's innocent and all."

They were back waiting once again, occasionally talking, but for the most part Elizabeth was taking over his mind.

"Excuse me, are you all here for Miss Liones?" Asks a nurse coming into the room.

Meliodas shoots up and nods.

A small smile plays on the nurses face. "Well she just woke up. She can have guest but please refrain from much noise."

"Can I-"

"Go ahead and go in," They all say at the same time.

"None of you will go?" He asks.

"Nah, you two have your own personal time," says Diane with a smirk.

Meliodas nods and heads into the room.

The first thing he's met with is her shining blue eyes, looking up at him.

"Meliodas..." she trails off. Without saying anything Meliodas goes to hug her.

"Ellie...you're okay!"

"Why'd you come? Even after everything I've done-"

"You haven't done anything...on the other hand Micheal has." Meliodas says with clenched teeth.

"Y-you found out?" She asks tensing up. Meliodas hugs her tighter, noticing that. "He told me himself actually. And don't worry, we'll figure it out." He says kissing her cheek.

Elizabeth melts into his warmth, appreciating him.

"You should've told me...I-I never wanted you dead...what if those pills really did do something to you? And what if Diane hadn't of found you in time?"

"I know but...I couldn't handle what Micheal was doing to me," she states tensing up.

"What did he do to you?" Meliodas asks, all seriousness in his voice.

"W-well...I was basically being sexually assaulted..." she trails off. "He kissed me, touched my breast...even took off my clothes once...and took pictures," she states before looking up at him.

"I know your mad Mel but don't try anything..." she says.

"No way! He did all of that to you and you think I'm gonna let him get away with it? I'm gonna kill that bastard!" Meliodas says.

"No, wait!" Says Elizabeth grabbing his arm. Just by that minor touch, she was able to calm him down.

"I understand your mad but...we should handle this better than beating him up. Whether it between court or just the three of us, we have to handle this together. We're a team remember?" She says forcing him to look at her.

Meliodas nods, looking her into her sapphire eyes before kissing her.

"Ellie. Although we were together, y'know we were never really together," Meliodas says. Elizabeth eyes him. "And...?"

"And...I want us to be together. For real. Be my girlfriend Ellie."

A blush erupts on her cheeks but she nods, not being able to say the words.

But Meliodas wouldn't allow that. "Go on and say it Ellie," he says inching closer to her. She blushes even more. "Its embarrassing..." she trails off looking away, making her even cuter in his eyes.

"Come on Elizabeth," he pouts. "O-okay...be my boyfriend will you?" She asks.

"Of course princess," he states, kissing her once again.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Says someone opening the door.

A/N: Yay! A cliffhanger!
I'll update the rest in the morning lol.
Just a reminder because I forgot to say that you guys can also tell me your snaps to be added to the group!
Just drop them in the comments!
Once again mines is @its-jazzyb
See you all around this afternoon ?
(Its 1 am for me)