Arc 1: Chapter Fourteen

I like you, I like you, I like you
Sorry, I never meant to (Sorry)
But who're we kidding, it wasn't like I had a say
One look at you and I won't have it any other way
I want you, I want you, I want you
I want you to want me, too
Would it be a stress if I asked you to try again?
I'll be patient, I swear I'll even count to ten
One, two, three, four, five
Fuck it

"Mom, would it be okay if me and Meliodas went out tonight?" Elizabeth asks.

"Hm...well it is a Friday...but please remain from having unprotected sex since I still haven't scheduled your birth control appointment yet. I also won't be home till later tonight so if you need anything Micheal will be here,"

Elizabeth nods, going up to her room. She takes another shower, using her pomegranate body wash since Meliodas liked that best. Once she's done she heads to her closet, deciding to wear a black dress with long sleeves tahy stopped at her knee.

 Once she's done she heads to her closet, deciding to wear a black dress with long sleeves tahy stopped at her knee

"Who're you getting fancy for?" Says the voice of Micheal.

Elizabeth mentally rolls her eyes. "Meliodas," she states.

"Who told you you could go out with him?" He asks grabbing her arm.

"Mom...and why should you even care? Your not even my real dad," Elizabeth says removing his hand from her.

"Don't talk to like that Elizabeth! Would you like a repeat of last night?" He asks. She says nothing, knowing whatever was about to happen couldn't be stopped.

Micheal grabs her, kissing her neck and adding even more hickeys to the collection. She felt dirty and disgusted again, and she couldn't move. Her whole body was frozen.

"You're not running away...good girl," he says throwing her on the bed.

He comes closer to her ear. "Now, if you want this to stop, break up with Meliodas tonight. If you don't I'll be after him next," He says. And with that he left.

Elizabeth wipes the stray tears from her eyes, standing up. She couldn't do this anymore. She wouldn't. She needed to tell Meliodas.

She looks at the time, noticing that she was already an hour late. Without thinking she grabs her bag and leaves.

She drives to where Meliodas and her were meeting up.

"Hey Ellie, you okay-"

But he's cut off as she hugs him.

"You okay?" He asks.

She wanted to say no. But then everything came back to her. She knew what Micheal was capable of and she didn't want Meliodas apart of her problems.

"I'm fine...just needed a hug," she says as they pull apart.

"What are those?" Meliodas asks, noticing the fresh and new hickeys on her neck.

Elizabeth mentally curses. She forgot to put on foundation, and she couldn't tell him that it was Micheal who had given her these.

"Are you...are you...cheating on me...?" He asks.

Elizabeth bites her lip. She could hear the hurt through his voice, but maybe it was for the best.

Elizabeth slowly nods. "Meliodas I'm-"

"Whatever," he pushes her away. "Just stay the hell away from me. To think I thought you were different." He says leaving.

She watches as he leaves, tears falling down from her eyes.

She enters her car and breaks down. She lost everything, her mother, her boyfriend, her cofidence...what was left? I can't do this anymore...Elizabeth thinks to herself as she drives off to the nearest store.

She heads to where they sold medicines and grabs some sleeping pills and a water. After buying them she returns to her car, where she takes about five.

For her, this was happily the end.

Next chapter is the last one for Arc 1!!!