Arc 2: Chapter Nine *24*

Even though we're going through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah
The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind, 'cause baby
I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah babe
(Die for you)

After a very eventful prom and graduation where Elizabeth still wasn't able to reveal to Meliodas that she was pregnant, school was practically over. They had one day left, which was barely mandatory, and Elizabeth went for half of the day and then went home. (A/N: Shes still staying with Batra)

Of course her mother went all out and threw her a graduation party, with the help of her father and Meliodas' father. She decided it was now or never, especially since she had news for him herself.

The party started at eight, and right now it was six. Deciding it was best she got ready now, Elizabeth got into the shower. After washing her body and shampooing her hair, she got out.

The first thing she did was blow dry her hair, leaving it in it's original hairstyle with bangs to the side. After that, she put on some mascara and a bit of lip gloss before putting a white dress with laced sleeves.

 After that, she put on some mascara and a bit of lip gloss before putting a white dress with laced sleeves

She didn't look pregnant, although if you knew, you could tell.

By the time she was finished it was already 7:50, so she decided to see what she could help with downstairs.

"Hiya Ellie!" Meliodas waves, with his signature smile.

"You're here already?" She questions.

He nods. "My dads idea...although I see no problems," he says, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close. She blushes. "N-not right here..." she whispers but he ignores her. She eventually melts into the embrace, enjoying his touch.

"Can we talk about something?" She asks, after a bit of silence. He nods, a bit curious. "Yeah-"

"Meliodas, come over here and meet some people!" His father calls. He looks up to Elizabeth apologetically. "Sorry. We can talk later though, can't we?"

She nods. "Yeah its fine....I should probably go and greet some guests," Elizabeth says.

Almost two hours later into the party, they still had no time to meet up. Both were busy meeting other people, and when they weren't doing that, they were talking to people their parents wanted them to make connections with.

The worst part of it all for Elizabeth, was the smell of the seafood in the air.

"Maybe you should call it a night?" Diane suggests. "Like I could get any sleep," she says sighing. "But it would be nice to go upstairs," Elizabeth says before deciding on a decision.

"Okay, I'm going to bed. If you ever fine Elaine and everyone else tell them I'm alseep," Elizabeth says, hugging her friend before leaving.

Just as she was heading upstairs however, someone grabbed onto her arm.

She turns behind her to see Meliodas.

"So you finally have the time?" She asks.

"I could ask you the same," he says with a slight smile before grabbing her hand.

"Let's go outside, away from everyone else." He says. She agrees and they head to the porch in the backyard.

"Before we talk about what you wanted, I found out something that you were hiding from me." He says calmly.

"You did?" She questions, just a bit scared.

"Yeah I did." He says.

"I found out that you got into NYU and accepted," he says.

She was surprised, especially since she had though he found out about her pregnancy.

"Are you mad?" She questions.

"Not at all. Just a bit happy since I accepted into there too." He says, shocking her even more.

"Wait...really?" She asks, becoming just a bit excited. "Really," he nods.

We won't have to separate now. Elizabeth thinks.

Despite the happy news, she was still scared. Just because they were together didn't mean that he wanted a baby right now.

"Okay...I have to tell you something...please don't freak out."

"It can't be that serious," he shrugs.

"Actually it's very serious." She breathes in. "I'm pregnant," she says.

Her announcement was followed by silence, the only noise being the outside animals and music in the background.

"Pregnant?" He questions after awhile. "Y-yeah..." she trails off.

"Fuck!" Meliodas curses, shocking her just a bit. He was mad. Very mad.

"Are you sure you really are? Have you been to a doctor?" He asks. "Yeah I have. I'm around three months." She says.

"How long have you known?" He asks.

"Almost...a month now..." she trails off slightly scared.

"A month? And you didn't decide to tell me?" He asks. Elizabeth becomes just a bit annoyed at this. "I mean, it was hard on me too, and I couldn't decide how I wanted to tell you! I was scared, and looking back now I had a good reason to be scared. Especially since you're so mad now."

"I'm only mad because it's going to ruin my life,"

"It's not going to ruin our lives...it's just going to out a halt to some things but-"

"Basically ruin." Meliodas says, cutting her off.

She rolls her eyes. He wasn't listening.

"You act like we can't handle a baby!"

"You may be able to, but me? I can't," he says.

"I understand you're mad, but you have it easier than me! You don't have to carry this baby or even give birth! I won't be able to model for awhile, go on trips, or practically do anything! You have it easier than me." she says, finally raising her voice.

"So what are we going to do?" Elizabeth asks after a bit of silence.

Meliodas sighs, running his hands through his hair. "Well...I can't do this anymore." He says.

"What do you mean by this?" She asks.

"Our relationship Elizabeth. It's either you get rid of the baby or I'm leaving,"

"What? Meliodas I'm not getting rid of it-"

"Then I'm leaving," he says, standing up.

As much as she wanted to complain, to yell at him and tell him to come back, she couldn't. She didn't know why but she couldn't. And all she wanted to tell him, to go up to him and whisper in his ear or mumble loud enough for only him to hear, and atleast a tiny bit effort to stop what was happening, was

Don't leave.