Arc 2: Chapter One *16*

I'm findin' ways to articulate
The feeling I'm goin' through
I just can't say I don't love you
'Cause I love you, yeah

Meliodas enters the hospital, his heart racing. "What room is Elizabeth Liones in?" Meliodas asks the receptionist.

"Room B4 but Ms. Liones isn't-"

Before she could finish Meliodas races off that way. He makes it there a minute later, to see most of Elizabeth family, along with the sins.

"What happened?" Meliodas asks Diane.

"I went looking for Elizabeth after you talked about how you two broke up. I went to her house and she wasn't there. Her mom seemed pretty worried so I looked to see if she had hed location on for me. Luckily, she did. We found her parked at a Walgreens. She wouldn't wake up and t-then we found some pills. I think she tried to kill herself," Diane says, a few tears falling down her eyes.

"Damn," Meliodas curses, wanting to punch himself. "You know...a few days ago, I caught Elizabeth trying to jump off of the school roof," whispers Meliodas to Diane.

"What?" Diane exclaims earning a few stares.

Meliodas shushes her. "She was embarrassed a little, so I don't think she would want everyone to know...I also remember her telling me about that Micheal guy," Meliodas says.

"Yeah, she told me that story too...you think he gave her the pills?" Diane asks.

"No but, I'm pretty sure he has something to do with everything that's been going on lately," Meliodas says just as the doctor arrives.

"We removed the drug from her system, but it will take awhile for her to wake up. Maybe a day or two, at the moment only immediate family can visit her," the doctor states.

Meliodas sighs, knowing he had no chance of meeting with her when her mother, father, and sisters here. He just wanted to be the first one to see her when she woke up.

One by one everyone left after seeing her, but what surprised Meliodas was that even after Elizabeth's immediate family left, Micheal stayed. Even as the sun began to rise early that morning, he was still there. "What're you still doing here?" Meliodas decides to ask.

"Stay for my step daughter. What are you still doing here? I assume she broke up with you?" Micheal asks.

"How would you know that? Ellie didn't go home after that..." Meliodas trails off. He needed to get something out of him, and he knew he could.

Meliodas turns on the recorder in his pocket. If anything important were to happen, he needed proof.

"I know it because I told her to." Says Micheal blandly.

This strikes a nerve, but he stays composed.

"Elizabeth's told me what you've done to her when she was younger so...tell me, did you really do it?" Meliodas decides to ask.

"Maybe..." Micheal states standing up. He was just about to leave when he spoke some more. "...but those hickeys on her neck should show you your answer." he says, finally striking a nerve.

In almost a second Meliodas was up, ready to punch Micheal in his face.

"Oh, did I strike a nerve?" Micheal asks raising a brow.

"Excuse me Mr's, but if you're about to fight we need to ask one of you to leave." Says a nurse.

"Don't worry, I was just leaving now anyway," says Micheal. But right before he leaves he looks to Meliodas.

"I wouldn't try anything funny. I do have dirt on your little girlfriend here." Says Micheal as he leaves for good.

Meliodas was pissed. He had found the cause of all of Elizabeth's pain...and to think, now she was being blackmailed?

He took this as a moment to calm down. He had wanted he wanted, he had proof.

Now I just need to see her again. I need to see her to be sane again.

A/N: I'm here to bless your feed at 1 in the morning.
Yes, for some odd reason I'm still up...and maybe it's because I can't get over how freaking good Kokoro Connect was.
...
Anyway! I posted this on my story but
IF ANYONE WANTS TO ADD ME ON SNAP SO WE CAN CHAT ABOUT BOOKS, ANIME'S TO WATCH OR THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY WATCHING, AND EVEN TALK ABOUT MANGA, MAHNWA AND MORE,
ADD ME ON SNAP!
MY SNAP IS
@its-jazzyb

So please add me!
Once I get atleast five people I'll make the group!!

Also, I'm publish two or three more chapters of this story since I promised!!