Arc 2: Chapter Three *18*

I don't want this feelin'
I can't afford love
I try to find reason to pull us apart
It ain't workin' 'cause you're perfect
And I know that you're worth it
I can't walk away, oh!

It just so happened to be Micheal. Her and Meliodas break the kiss, looking up.

Elizabeth freezes, her grip on Meliodas tightening.

"Oh my sweet Elizabeth! Your awake!" Anastasia exclaims throwing her hands over her daughter.

"You okay Elizabeth?" Her father asks, hugging her once her mom was done.

"Yeah I'm fine dad," she says hugging back, also sending a small wave to her sisters.

"What could've made you do something so rediculous?" She asks scoldingly.

Elizabeth bites her lip. Could she tell her?

"Go on Ellie," Meliodas ushers.

Elizabeth sighs. "Mama it was Micheal. H-he-"

Anastasia groans. "Really Elizabeth? More bullshit? And you even have Meliodas believing you! Why do you keep lying!" She exclaims.

"Hold on Anatasia, why would Elizabeth lie about something like that?" Baltra asks.

"You hush! You're now just walking into her life again, acting like you care."

"I've always cared....you're the one now just letting me back in." Baltra says with a sigh.

"I'm not lying mom! Ever since you brought Micheal into our house he's been sexually assaulting me!"

"She's not lying either, he told me himself yesterday. And I have proof," Meliodas states, pulling out his trusty recorder.

He replays it back, revealing everything Micheal said to them.

"Anything to say now?" Meliodas asks, a small smirk playing at his lips.

All Micheal does is laugh softly. "Looks like ya got me kid," he smiles. "But the damage I've wanted has been done. Even if you win in court, that won't be all." He states before leaving the room.

"Should we really just let him leave?" Elizabeth asks softly. "It'll be fine. He won't be stupid enough to leak the pictures he took of you right now. He'll also be recieving a letter in the mail sending him to court." Baltra answers.

"Elizabeth...I'm sorry! Just for all these years I thought you were lying and...and I didn't think I could believe you..."

"I can't exactly forgive you yet," Elizabeth speaks honestly. "I understand." Her mother says as a doctor comes into the room.

"At any minute she'll be ready to go home. I just need her guardian to sign her out."

"Speaking of that...mom, would it be okay if I could stay with dad for awhile? It was planned to be this way orginally and I just can't be in my normal bedroom right now. Too many memories," she says with a small shudder.

Anatasia sighs. "That's fine...I'll cancel all of your photoshoots until you're ready, along with any other gigs. I'll see you until your ready to go home," Anastasia states, kissing her daughters cheek before leaving to sign the signout papers.

"I'll see you later Ellie." He says kissing her cheek. "Hopefully later tonight," he whispers before leaving.

Elizabeth blushes, but quickly regains herself.

"I know we haven't always been close Ellie but...just know that we're here for you. Whenever and whatever you need," says Margaret. Elizabeth nods. "Thanks...and I hope we can finally start getting along." Elizabeth says.

• • • • • • • • • • •

Elizabeth arrives to her father's house later that night. Almost as if on time Meliodas facetime's her.

"Did you have to see me again?" Elizabeth asks.

"Of course, you are my girlfriend." He says. Elizabeth rolls her eyes, a smile coming to her face.

"Well I'm going to sleep, and so should you," she says.

"Wait!" Meliodas says before she hangs up.

"Wait for me, I'll be there soon." He says hanging up.

Elizabeth sighs. About thirty minutes later he comes knocking at her window.

"How'd you know this one was mine?" She questions.

"I shall never reveal my secrets," he says with a smirk, climbing into bed with her.

"You came here to cuddle with me?" She asks a bit surprised.

"Yeah, why not?" He asks confused.

"That's all?" She adds.

"Not unless you want it to be all," he daringly says. "Well...maybe we could...you know," she says, and without another word Meliodas tackles her, pinning her to the bed.

Sex Scene Lies Ahead !!

"You ready Ellie? Because when I'm done with you Micheal's scent will be no longer on you," he says rather hungrily.

Without a second thought or word, Elizabeth leans in and kisses his lips, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "This is supposed to be me spoiling you Ellie, so with that being said..." he trails off as he flips her over to where he was on top.

"Let me please you," he says as he removes her shirt.

He kisses her neckline, noticing the fading bruises and hickeys that Micheal caused.

"Its okay..." Elizabeth says as she plays with his hair. "It won't happen again," she adds.

Meliodas nods as he sucks on her neck, leaving freshly new hickeys to cover up the others. He then removes the rest of their clothes.

"Your still so beautiful..." he says as he messages one breast and sucks on the other, he eventually moves onto her vagina, where he kisses her vulva before licking inside of her.

Elizabeth let's out a breathy moan as she feels his tongue run back and forth against her as she holds down his head, pushing him closer. "Its amazing how wet you get for me Elizabeth," he says, which turns her on even more. 

She could feel the sexual intensity building up, and it made her want to moan louder...

...however, a sudden thought crowded in her brain which made her blush even more.

"You know we can't be too loud or-"

"I'm well aware. Just relax." Meliodas says opening her legs wider as he places his dick inside of her.

He started out slowly, and slowly went faster before slowing down once again, driving her crazy.

"Stop toying with me..." she says shyly.

"Say less," he says as he begins to pound inside of her. Elizabeth keeps her moans to a minimum, but boy that felt good. Eventually both of them cum, but of course that wasn't it for the night.

They continued on till early morning.

Third chapter as promised...
Really contemplating if I want to to publish chapter 4 but I'll wait till next week. It'll be too much tea.

Anyway, see you all next week! I'll also publish three chapters again!