Arc 1: Chapter Fifteen

Can we just reset, restart and then replay (Replay)
Take me back to when all
You wanted was to love on me everyday, yeah
I like you, I like you, I like you
Words I will never hear from you
Wishin' I could turn back the hands of time
To when I like you was just a secret
Crime

Yeah, uh

"Whoa? Back from your date with Ellie already?" Ban asks as Meliodas storms in.

"How was it?" Diane also adds.

"We didn't do anything. Me and her broke up," says Meliodas.

"What? But why? You two were like couple goals!" Diane complains.

"She cheated on me," Meliodas answers.

"Wait Elizabeth, cheated on you?" King asks butting in. Meliodas nods. "There were hickeys all along her neck."

"That doesn't make any sense..." Diane trails off before pulling out her phone and dialing her number. "Damnit shes not picking up!" Diane curses before grabbing her bag and car keys.

"I'm about to head over to her house, see you all in a bit!" Diane waves as she leaves.

"I'm heading out again too," Meliodas says.

"Where to?" Ban asks.

"I need a drink," he says simply.

He head towards the nearest bar he could find, ordering the strongest liquor they had. He ignores the phone calls that he was constantly recieving and turns his phone on vibrate.

He continues on with his drinking until he was completely intoxicated. That's when a girl starts to dance on him. Meliodas doesn't push away and instead accepts it. He was single now anyway...and now that he thought about it, him and Elizabeth were never really together.

Sure they had fun together, went on dates, and had sex a couple of times but it was just to get their parents off their backs. In the end, everything went as planned anyway. They were supposed to break up and never talk to eachother again. That's what happened.

"How about we go somewhere more private" The girl asks. Meliodas nods and they get in his car, heading to the nearest hotel. They get a room which was given to them in no time. His phone vibrates again, but he ignores it.

Meliodas kisses the girl rather harshly. He needed to relieve some tension and this was the perfect time. He undresses her before he kisses her neckline, trailing hickeys all along her.

He didn't need Elizabeth. Atleast that's what he wanted to think...but without her...he wasn't sane. It was almost like he couldn't breath. He was someone he didn't want to be, and she made him a better person.

"Why are you stopping?" She asks.

Meliodas sighs, pushing her away. "Get out." He says plainly.

"What?" She questions.

"Get out!" He says, this time a bit more ferious.

The girl groans but gets out anyway.

As soon as she does, Meliodas breaks down. He begins crying.

He had really grown attached to her, and it hurt even more knowing that she had betrayed him.

The vibrating in his pocket continues and that's when he decides to pick up his phone.

"About time! Where the hell are you!" Diane yells through the phone.

"I was out getting a drink, what is it?"

"Its about Elizabeth she...she-she overdosed on some pills. The doctor doesn't know if she'll make it so you have to come quick-"

"I'll be there," Meliodas says ending the call.

Thus the end of Arc 1!
Hope you all enjoyed the first arc!
The second Arc will be coming soon!