Arc 3: Chapter One

I should've let you know, that you're my only one
I know you're feeling numb, I'll fuck you 'til you cum
Said, "I don't understand, how you don't got a man"
You want me in your bed, 'cause I've been in your head

Elizabeth breathes in, straightening out her dress. 

Her mother smiles, looking over her daughter. 

"You okay Elizabeth?" she asks. 

Elizabeth forces a smile. Her mother was getting better at this. It took her 4 years, but she is starting to care for her feelings.

"I'm fine, I'm fine...it's just my first time doing this in..." she trails. "Years," she says. 

"You can always back out-"

"No, I want to. I was able to sing again, and modeling is the next step," she says, looking at the model infront of her go ahead. 

"It's almost my turn," Elizabeth says. 

Shortly after it was, and Elizabeth put on her best face and strutted down the aile, earning cheers, claps, and even whistles. 

There were a lot of people here, mostly because this was her debut ever since she gave up modeling.

She changes outfits a couple of times, struts her stuff, and eventually they were finished.

Elizabeth then changes outfits for the after party, which was at some basic club. Her management (including her mother) begged her to go, which was the only reason. That, and she knew that he wasn't going to be there.

As soon as they broke up, their band seemed to blow up even more. They shouldn't arrive back from world tour until tomorrow...so they wouldn't be at this event.

"You know Ellie...how about you don't go...?" her mother asks, on the limo there.

"Weren't you just begging me?" Elizabeth questions, laughing a bit.

"W-well...maybe you should just stay home..." Elizabeth eyes her mother suspiciously. What exactly was she hiding this time?

Still, now that she was going, Elizabeth found it best to be here. The least she could do is get is get a drink and dance a little. It's been forever since she's done something like that. Especially after that incident. 

Elizabeth enters the club, sitting in the V.I.P section beside her mom. What was even more surprising...was that her worst fears happened to come true.

_-____---___---__--_

Meliodas sighs, ruffling his hands through his hair. 

They were rushing. Rushing alot.

They had just finished their last performance in their world tour two nights ago, and now they head another? Work never stopped, he supposed, but they couldn't even get a break?

"You look down cap'n~" Ban sings, per usual.

"Well clearly I am. Who agreed to do this exactly?" Meliodas questions.