Arc 1: Chapter Three

I've been up a very long time, wonder why they hate on me
I don't wanna love myself, I'm praying that they all love me
'Cause you don't wanna, you don't wanna
You don't wanna, you don't wanna, you don't wanna

Meliodas sits up, breathing heavily. 

He puts a hand to his chest, feeling his heart rate, which was of course up right now.

"Bad dream huh?" a voice from beside him asks.

Meliodas turns to see Elizabeth sitting up. Her eyes were wide open, and it didn't look like she could sleep much right now either.

"Yeah...what're you doing up?" he asks. 

"Bad dream too..." she trails.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" They both ask at the same time, laughing lightly after.

"I'll go first..." Meliodas says, breathing in deeply.

This dream was hitting him hard, especially since it's been reoccurring for the past four years.

"E-ever since I left you...I-I keep having this dream where..." he stops, letting himself breathe in.

Elizabeth was bit in awe. She's never seen Meliodas so shaken up...minus that time with Micheal, but he was more angry than anything.

She grabs onto his hand. "Go on. I'm right here." she says, giving it a slight squeeze.

"I keep having this dream with y-you...a-and what could've been our family." he starts.

"I can't tell the gender but we look happy and i-it reminds me o-of..." he stops, his hands already trembling. "It r-reminds of what we could've been if I hadn't of left you."

"We could've been happy..." he says. "And maybe then I wouldn't hate myself."

"I'm having the same dream." Elizabeth says, grabbing onto his trembling hands and stopping them.

"And I also seem to hate myself. It was all my fault to be honest. I kept crying and I wasn't taking care of myself...can I..." she begins, choking up on her tears. "C-can I talk about the hospital experience...? The only person there was my mom and I won't talk to her about it."

Meliodas nods, knowing it was his turn to comfort her. 

"I was being emotional...crying and stuff...and t-then I started bleeding." she says.

"You don't have to continue." Meliodas says. He didn't want her to relive it all.

"No...I need to talk about it." she says, wiping her tears.

"S-so my mom took me to the hospital and that's when they told me that I-I lost the baby..." she says, full blown sobbing. Meliodas wraps his arms around her, letting her cry it out.

"It was all my fault. I've said this so many times but I'm sorry Elizabeth!" he says. She looks up at him, tears still in her eyes.

"Why did I leave! Why was I such a punk!" he says standing up while pacing.

"I-I should leave. I-I still don't deserve you!" he says, standing up about to go.

"Meliodas...don't leave." she says, making him freeze. 

Meliodas looks at her, recalling those same words four years ago.

The memory makes him tear up and he runs up to her, hugging her. 

"Yes, you messed up. We both did. But we can start over." she says, recalling what Diane had told her last night.

"Meliodas." she begins. "Let's have a baby." she says.

He looks at her shocked. "Are you sure?" he asks. He didn't mind, but Elizabeth was still grieving.

"I'm sure..." she trails as she slips off her shirt and shorts. 

"R-right now?" Meliodas blushes. She this wasn't their first time, but it was so sudden.

She hums as a response, pulling his own clothes off him.

She kisses him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. He kisses back, running his hands through her hair.

Elizabeth moans as he bites her lip, which allows him access to taste her. 

They both pull apart, breathing heavily.

Meliodas smiles lightly. "This is all about you, princess," he says, removing her bra and underwear before going in between her legs.

He touches her clit, and she melts as soon as he does, moaning softly.

He rubs it up and down before going in with his tongue licking her clit in all sorts of motions. 

"M-Meliodas I'm about to-"

"Go ahead and cum for me, Ellie," he says, feeling her release on her face.

Elizabeth moans loudly as she does, and he continues until she cums again.

This time, Elizabeth sits up a bit. "It's also about you Mel," she says, her hands on his chest.

"I deserve every bad thing that comes my way-"

"You don't. I don't even wish that stuff on my enemy." she says, removing his boxers. 

She touches his dick, feeling it up before placing it in her mouth and licking the tip. He moans, gripping on her and she continues, licking all the way down to his balls.

He eventually cums, leaving them both breathing heavily.

Meliodas then places her on her back, opening her legs wide before placing his dick inside her.

Elizabeth moans as he enters her, and moans even more as he goes in with deep, slow, stokes. He continues the slow strokes, driving her crazy. He then speeds up, going faster with every passing second. He goes faster and faster and faster, ramming inside her before they both cum.

They both fall back onto the bed, panting deeply and heavily.

This was the beginning of a new chapter for them. They both had found refuge in each other again after so long, and wouldn't let nothing get in the way again.

Never, ever, again.

A/N: Last 2 chapters are coming Friday :)