Arc 1: Chapter Seven

Elizabeth sighs as her alarm goes off at 5 am that morning.

She sits up slowly, wiping her eyes before getting out of the bed. She stretches before stripping of her clothes and going to take a shower.

Once she's done shower she blow dries her hair, leaving it in its normal style with bangs on one side. Since she's done wuth her hair she brushes her teeth before moisturizing and lotioning, putting on a bit of mascara and lip balm before heading to her walk in closet.

She grabs a jean skirt and baby blue shirt along with some baby blue filas, wearing them with white socks.

By the time she finishes getting ready it was 6:18, and she headed downstairs. As she was walking down the stairs she heard voices.

It wasn't weird, since her mother normally had guests for breakfast, but it was weird when she realized whose voice it was. She turns the corner and there shes faced with Meliodas talking to her mother.

Once her mother notices her she smiles. "Goodmorning Elizabeth! And wasn't it nice of your boyfriend to come pick you up for school today!" Anastasia gushes.

Elizabeth forces a smile. "Yeah...it was, so very nice of him," she says grabbing his hand and giving it a squeeze. A very hard one at that.

"If your hungry Ellie I made eggs and bacon," her mother says pointing to the food on the table.

Elizabeth shakes her head. "I'm fine...I'll just take a granola bar," she says grabbing one from the pantry before deciding to leave for school.

"You just had to come over this mornimg?" Elizabeth asks, taking a bite out of her granola bar.

"Relax princess, it was cute, you can't lie." He says. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever..." she mumbles as they get to school.

Both parted ways at their lockers, which were just across from eachother, as they got their things for their first period.

"There you are! Let's talk about last weekend!"  Says the voice of none other than Diane.

Elizabeth pouts. She had really hoped that Diane had forgot about that whole situation, but of course she didn't.

"What about last weekend?" Elizabeth asks, closing her locker as they walk to class together.

"Don't what about this weekend me, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Now, since I have to be more direct, what was going on with you and Meliodas?" Diane asks.

Elizabeth blushes. "Y-you know exactly what was happening Diane," she states as they make it into class.

"Just remember to do that stuff when we're not around. It'd be a shame if we walked in on you two," Diane says as they both sit in their seats.

Elizabeth sighs. Now her mind was brought back to that moment...the sensation...the feeling...the moment...

It all felt so good.

The day went on as usual and lunch arrived. "Ellie," Meliodas says as soon as she sits down.

"Let's go on a date tonight," he smiles.

"But its Monday-"

"She means yes!" Says both Diane and Elaine at the same time.

Elizabeth rolls her eyes at her friend and looks back at him. "Sure," she decides. She'd just have to finish studying and all of her homework before then.

By the end of the day Elizabeth actually had something to look forward to, and since she was already done with her work she decided to get ready for tonight. Might as well look good.

She took about an hour bath, bathing in the her pomegranate shower gel and shampoo. Once she's done she let's her hair out of the towel it was in so it wouldn't get wet, letting her hair down in its usual state.

After moisturizing, lotioning, and putting on a bit of mascara, she put on her undergarments and walked into her closet, looking for an outfit.

He told her they were going somewhere fancy, so she looked at all of her dresses...just as her mother decided to come in.

"Where are you going...?" She questions.

"On a date," Elizabeth says, not even looking up.

"You didn't even think to ask my permission!" She asks, being dramatic as always. "You would've said yes anyway since I don't get out unless I'm made to..."

Anatasia sighs. "Well, that's true but, I've always wanted to do normal motherly things with you...like give you a curfew and help pick out your outfits."

Elizabeth sighs, clearly annoyed. She puts a hand to her heac. "Then what's my curfew?" She questions.

Her mom smiles. "11, although I'd like you to be back by 10 since tomorrow is a school day. Also, you should go with the blue dress. Try it on," she says.

Deciding not to argue Elizabeth tries it on.

"As usual you look gorgeous, it also shows off your curves!" Anastasia cheers

"As usual you look gorgeous, it also shows off your curves!" Anastasia cheers. Elizabeth decides not to respond and grabs her black purse, throwing in some lip gloss, extra mascara, her phone and charger, and also some mints before grabbing a pair of blacking heels and putting them on.

"Look at my little women..." her mom gushes just as someone knocks on the door.

Elizabeth heads down the stairs, already knowing it was Meliodas. "I'm heading out now mom!" Elizabeth calls out. "Have fun!" She hears her yell back, and with the all clear she leaves.

"So where are you taking me dressed this fancily?" She asks.

"That's for me to know and you to find out,"

Ended up rewriting all the chapters I had deleted this week! Sorry for the late update!!