Midnight Snack

Y/n's POV

"Y/Nnnnnnn" my little sister, Rylie shouted. I go downstairs and see her looking for food. "Can you go to the store and buy me food?" She asked kindly "No,Rylie its 11pm" I said "pretty please, I'm too young to drive on my own." She said with puppy eyes I can't help but feel guilty so I said yes.

I get my keys, went outside and locked the door then walked to my car. I turn on the engine and drove to the nearest store.

I parked my car and went inside. I bought some chips, then walked to the freezer section where the ice cream where as I was walking there I accidentally bumped into a guy.
I looked up and saw ocean blue eyes, I got lost in them. "Uhmmmm" the guy said. "Oh right, sorry" I said and helping him get up. "It's fine, why are you here so late?" He asked "my little sister wanted snacks so I'm here." I said with a little laugh "anyways..... Why are you here?" It was my turn to asks so I took the opportunity.
"My friends and I are doing a movie marathon and we ran out of food, so yeah." He said smiling "what's your name by the way?" "Oh, my name's y/n" "I'm Daniel by the way, do you mind if get your number?" He asked and smile sheepishly. We exchanged numbers and he thanked me. "Maybe we can have our own movie marathon somtime" He said smiling "That would be nice" I smile back we said our goodbyes and I went to the ice cream section. Thank God Rylie asked me to get food if she didn't I wouldn't have met that sweet guy named Daniel I said to my self.

—————————————————

First story 😊😊
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡