Fake pt.2

Daniel's POV

I was just sitting at my coach and I heard a knock from my front door. So I get up and opened the door.

I saw Tatum and Jonah waiting for me to move out of the way to come inside.

I moved aside and they walked in. When suddenly Tatum just bursted.

"What the hell DANIEL you messed up y/n so much! She's been crying not stop since that date of yours!"

"You really need to think about your actions." Jonah said disappointed.

"I don't care about y/n, Tatum!" I shouted

"C'mon Daniel I know you like her your just scared that she'll reject you because you guys are in a fake relationship." Jonah said.

"Oh please, no chance I would like her." But deep down I do really like her, I'm just scared like what Jonah said.

"You know what Daniel, I'm done with your shitty lies and Y/n likes you too so you should really apologize before she leaves." Tatum said giving me a death stare.

"What do you mean she's leaving?!"

"She's flying back to her hometown because she needed some time alone and wanted someone to talk to other than us!" She exclaimed

"Times ticking Daniel, better make your decision before your too late." Jonah said walking out with Tatums hand in his.

I sat back down in my couch thinking about the situation.

'I didn't know she likes me! I mean how can she like me back now when I just broke her heart. But I can still try. I mean I really like her and I just flirted with the waitress so I can get rid of the feelings.'

I got up and drove to a store. I got her chocolate and flowers with a note saying I'm very sorry for everything tha I've done.

I got inside my car and drove to her house.

I knocked at her door.

Door swung open and I saw a broken y/n with red puffy eyes. I felt so guilty.

"W-why a-are you here? A-aren't you supposed to be with that Sanny g-girl." She said wiping her tears that was forming.

"N-no I don't want to be with her!" I said.

"Then why did you do it. Why did you fucking flirted at her when you don't want to be with her!" She shouted.

Sge tried closing the door but I stopped her from doing it.

I stepped inside and grabbed her waist but she tried pulling me away.

"DANIEL don't touch me!" She tried to get out of my grip but I didn't let her.

"Y/n please listen to me, I just wanna say I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't gonna do anything DANIEL, a SORRY isn't good enough."

"Then tell what to do to make you forgive me please." I pleaded

"Tell me why you did it?" She said tears running down her face

But I couldn't answer, I was too scared to answer.

"TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT?!"

"I-I did it to try forget about my feeling for you, o-okay." I said tears forming in my eyes.

Y/n's features softened and held my face in her small hand.

"W-why didn't you tell me?" She asked

"I-I was scared that you wouldn't like me back because we have a fake relationship." I said.

"H-hey it's fine, I understand Dani. I forgive you." She said forgiving me

I smiled.

"Really, you forgive me"

And she nodded.

I pulled her closer to my body and kissed her our lips moving in sync.

She pulled away and laughed.

"I have a question?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"Will you be my real girlfriend?" I asked hope in my eyes.

"Yes!"

We kissed again.

I'm so lucky to have this girl.

5th book done! 😊😊😊