Fake pt.1

Y/n's POV

I woke up with my fake boyfriend Daniel Seavey calling.

I answered

M- Hello
D- Manager told us to go on a date today so the fans would believe the relationship is true.
M- Do we have to!?
D- Of course we have to dumb head
I'll pick you up at 9
M- okay

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and wore my outfit

Your outfit ^^^ (cancel the jacket thing idk what it's called😂😂)

You go downstairs and saw Tate your best friend on her phone.

I sat right beside her waiting for Daniel.

"Where you going?" Tate asked

"I'm going on a date with Daniel." I sigh.

"Do you even like him?" She asked again.

"Yeah I like him but he would never liked me back, plus we're just doing these because our manager forced us to. And after the contract is done the feelings would just fade away." I said

"You should really tell him." Tate said looking directly at me now.

"I don't want to I'm scared I'll get rejected, and I hate that feeling."

*knock*knock

"I got to go." I said to Tate

"Bye" "bye see you later"

I walked outside and saw Daniel frustrated.

"Hey anything wrong?" I asked

"No nothing is wrong." He said irritated.

"Well it seems like something is wrong." I mumbled as we got into the car.

"Can you just shut up?! I don't even like you in any way." He exclaimed

"Just because I'm your fake ass GIRLFRIEND doesn't mean I can't ask if your alright!" I exclaimed back

He just sat there his knuckle white beacause of holding the steer too tight.

"Are we going on a "date" or what?!"
I said.

And he just started the car not wanting to get to another argument.

'I don't even understand why his so angry and frustrated when I'm with him. Like I didn't even do anything and he should be mad at our manager not me!' I said to myself

As I finished talking to myself we arrived at the diner.

We sat down putting on a fake smile in case some fans are here.

A waitress named Sanny came over to our table and asked for our orders.

"Ok what can I get for you handsome?" He asked Daniel and I just rolled my eyes "I would like to order a pancake, cutie" Daniel said and Sanny just giggled.

"Ok what about you uhmmm... miss?" She said sassily "I would like the same order as him." I said trying my best to make a smile. "Ok your orders would be ready in 6 to ten minutes." She looked at Daniel like i was not right I front her.

Sanny then walked away. And Daniel just rolled his eyes at me.

'What the actual fuck, I know I'm just a fake girlfriend but like I have feelings too.'

Sanny then walked up to us and served us our orders.

"Here's your pancake cutie." She said giving it to Daniel. "And here's yours" she said disgusted. I roll my eyes at her.

She walked away.

" HEY stop with that attitude y/n." He whispered yell.

'I don't give a fuck' I mouthed.

And he just gave me a death stare.

After Daniel got done and I was half way finished he got up and walked to our waiter, Sanny. He was flirting with her and she just flirted back in front of my FACE!

That's when I had enough.

I stand up and stormed out of the diner and walked to his car.

I waited for him until he noticed but he didn't. So I had to call him that I was waiting for him outside and he just walked out CASUALLY and winked at Sanny.

He opened his car and I quickly got inside and slammed the door.

"Hey what was that about?!!" Daniel shouted

"Oh so your talking to me now, and asking me what was that about when you fucking FLIRTED with that waitress right in front of my face!" I screamed at his face with tears running down my face.

Daniel's face softened.

"H-hey I'm sorry I didn't know y-you would feel that-" I cut him off "WHAT you didn't know that I feel that way because I'm just your Fucking ass fake girlfriend, isn't that right Daniel James Seavey."

He didn't even speak he just drove to my house.

I quickly got out and ran to the door and slammed it I walked to the kitchen and saw a note from Tate 'I had photo shoot today hoped you had a nice date today -Tate'

I quickly run up to my room slammed the door and just sat on the floor crying, screaming because of how much I love that guy and he doesn't even know, he just see me as his fake girlfriend.

4th book done! 😊😊😊