Kiss or slap

Mackenzie_Besson

You've been the most bored ever since this whole quarantine happend because of the virus (stay safe people❤️!) and the only thing that's keeping you entertained was the app TikTok.

You were scrolling through the 'for you page', laughing once awhile. You scrolled down a few more times and a video caught your eye. It was a girl asking her friends kiss or slap, you had nothing else to do so why not do it. You weren't gonna film it just wanted to see the reactions of your friends.

"Anna, I have a question for you" you walked to the living room and sat on couch next to her.

"What is it?" She looked up.

"Kiss or slap?" You simply ask. Anna's eyes looked confuse and furrowed her brows but quickly remembered the trend in tiktok.

"Kiss" she answered and kissed your cheek.

"Go ask Daniel " she smirked at you.

"I don't think so" you laughed. Anna has been trying to get you and Daniel together but couldn't because it was either Daniel was too busy or you were too shy.

You stood up from the couch and walked to Franny who was in the kitchen with Crawford. (I'm not sure but I think you can have guests in a house limited to 10 people).

"Franny" you sat next to her on a stool.

"Hey Mackenzie" She greeted and put he phone down.

"I have a question"

"Mhm"

"Kiss or slap"

"Kiss" and she kissed your cheeks.

"What was that?" Crawford laughed at the other side of the counter, setting the glass on his hand on the marble counter.

"It's like the new trend in tiktok or something" you shrugged your shoulders.

"Anyways.... how about you, kiss or slap"

"Slap" he said, he walked up to you and softly hit your cheek. "Your Daniel's girl don't want to mess that up" and winked at you then laughed.

"First of all were just friend" you knitted your eyebrows.

"That's what they all say" you heard franny.

you rolled your eyes at the two and walked up to Cory who was doing a tiktok.

"Cory kiss or slap" You interrupted his dance.

"Oh, slap" he playfully slapped your cheeks multiple times making you laugh.

"Ok stop it" you pushed his hands away.

"Go ask Daniel, he'll probably say yes" he blurted out and just continue the dance he was doing before.

"I don't know he probably doesn't even know this trend, his a boomer" you giggled at the last part.

"Yeah he acts like one of its about tiktok" Cory chuckled, still doing the dance.

"Mind if I join" you pointed at the dance he was doing.

"Sure, I'll teach you"

You kept messing up the dance but you were having fun with Cory. Your laughing got interrupted by the sound of a door opening. You looked behind you and saw Daniel walking in from the studio.

"Hey Daniel" you waved at him.

"Hey" he waved back at you. He walked to the kitchen alone and grabbed a drink.

"Go ask him" Cory whispered in your ear. "I'll go to the bathroom for a sec to give you guys 'privacy' "

"Fine" you rolled your eyes.

You walked to the kitchen and Daniel was just sitting on the stool staring at nothing.

"Daniel"

Daniel looked up and saw you sitting down next to him.

"Need anything?" He asked.

"Can I ask you something"

"Sure" he answered and was now sitting straight.

"Kiss or slap"

"Ughhh kiss?" He said more as a question he didn't really know what you meant but went for the one thing he always wanted to do.

"You hav-" your sentence was interrupted by a pair of lips on yours. You were a little taken back and saw Daniel's eyes close making you kiss back, an explosion erupted inside you making you smile.

The both of you pulled back and you said the first thing that was on your mind.

"I meant a kiss on the cheek,"

Hope you like it Mackenzie.❤️

I'm so excited for the album I can't wait anymore! I'm so excited for them🥺❤️

I don't know if your a one direction fan but Zayn is gonna have a little girl🥺 I'm so happy for him and Gigi.