Your just drunk

You were in your home town packing your clothes to suprise your best friend Daniel for his birthday. The other boys planned it out for you and you've never been so excited.

You got all the things needed in your suitcase, said goodbye to your family and walked out of the house.

"I'm so excited" you whispered to yourself.

You got inside your uber and he drove you to the airport. You got to your destination. You payed and thanked the uber driver. You got inside and did all the necessary things to do.

You sat on your seat and waited for the plane to take off, it was a 6 hour flight so you just slept the whole ride.

The plane landed and you were now waiting for Tatum to pick you up. You were just listining to some music until you heard somebody shouting your name. You turned around and saw Tatum running up to you.

"Y/n!" She shouted again

"Tatum!" You shouted back and ran to her.

"I missed you" you said out of breath

"Awww I missed you too" Tatum said back hugging you.

You both pulled away from the hug and went to Jonah's car. She helped you  put your bags at the back of the car and went to the driver seat while you went to the passenger seat.

"So how's your modeling?" I asked Tate.

"It's doing amazing, how about your dancing?"

"I stopped dancing for a little while and started doing photography" I answered

"That's awesome, you won't mind if you took some picture of me...right?" Tatum asked her left eyebrow raising.

"No not at all" you laughed

You guys talked until she stopped infront of Daniel's house. And you've never been more nervous in your life. Tatum got out of the car but you grabbed her wrist and pulled her back on the seat.

"Woah y/n why are you acting like this?" she asked concerned

"I uh um.... I'm nervous"

"Why would you be nervous"

"Because waht if he doesn't want to see me Tatum"

"Ok now that's impossible, he's been talking about you non stop for weeks since you flew to your home country"

"Really" your heart skipped a beat when you heard this.

"Yeah, now c'mon"

We got out of the car and left the suitcase in the car since we didn't want him to suspect anything.

We got inside using the back door and saw Jonah's back facing us.

"Jonah" Tatum whispered yell

"Huh? Oh hey baby" Jonah said hugging Tate

"Hey baby, y/n's here"

Jonah looked around and saw you standing behind Tatum.

"Y/n" Jonah exclaimed hugging you

"Don't be too loud" you whispered at him. It was loud in the room but we didn't want anyone to hear us mostly Daniel.

"Sorry" Jonah laughed

"When are we gonna surprise him?" You asked him

"After the party's done" Jonah answered

"Why, after?" You asked again