Uno

"I win!" You shouted. You looked over at Daniel and a smirk formed on your face.

"Why is my baby sad?" You asked the smirk still plastered in your face.

"Because you always win!" He exclaimed, his siblings laughing behind me.

"Want a rematch, just the two of us" you said putting both of your hands down on the table, eyeing him.

"Sure" a smirk now forming on your boyfriends face.

Christian shuffled the uno cards and gave us each 7 cards. He put down a yellow 2 card.

"You can go first Dani"

He nodded and put down a yellow 8 card. You put down a no turn and a +2 yellow card.

"Oh c'mon!" Daniel exclaimed, you just laughed

Both you and Daniel only had 2 cards left.

"Uno!" Daniel said as he placed down a number 5 green card.

You smirked at his choice of card. You placed down another no turn card but this time it's green.

"Uno" you calmly said and placed down a number 6 green card. "I won again Seavey"

"Y/n just won 4 times in a row, I can't believe it" Anna laughed.

"And I thought Daniel was good in uno" Tyler added

"Just say it Daniel, I'm better in uno" you teased.

"Never"

You were about to say something until someone walked into the room.

"What's going on here" Keri said coming to the living room.

"Daniel here, doesn't want to say that his amazing girlfriend is better than him in uno" Christian explained.

"Daniel your acting like a kid" Keri jokes but it was true.

"This is serious" He said seriously

"Just say it" You said coming close to him.

"Fine" he said huffed.

"Your the best uno player" he muttered

"What? I can't hear you Daniel" you joked

"Your the best uno player" he repeated but louder than the first time. "Can I get a kiss?" Daniel asked shyly as his little tantrum faded away.

"Of course you can" you giggled.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You kissed his pink plump lips and he kissed back.

"There are two baby's in this room" Anna interrupted us.

We looked back and saw coco and Kobe, the boys' and Anna's puppy's.

"Sorry" you and Daniel said at the same time.

Anna's puppy is so cute,Christian and Tyler has to get another dog like 4 little Seavey dogs would be so adorable🥺