Just a dream

1-800-TPWK

You heard a quiet sob from your right but you didn't really bother to look back, you thought it was just your mind playing tricks on you.

You snuggled more to your pillow and kept your eyes close. You were slowly drifting of to sleep until you heard another sob and you slowly open your eyes and you saw the sun starting to rise.

"Breezy, please" a familiar voice sobbed.

This caught your attention and you quickly looked at your side. You saw your boyfriend having some tears running down his cheeks. You quickly sat up and tried to wake him up.

"Dani wake up, its just a dream" you shook him softly but he didn't woke up not even a twitch.

"No please don't go" he mumbled, his tears started to run down his cheeks faster and it made you concern.

"Daniel, wake up" you said a bit more louder, you shook his body with your left hand and the other wiping his tears.

You saw Daniel eyes flutter open showing off his beautiful blue eyes. He scanned the room looking for something until he landed his blue orbs on yours and quickly sighed.

"I thought you left me" he said and quickly pulling you in his chest.

"I would never do that Daniel" you said softly and place your hand on his exposed chest.

"I-it felt so real though" he sighed lowly, and made his grip on you tighter.

"It's just a dream Daniel, I'm in love with you and only you" you smiled at him.

"I love you" he smiled looking down at you.

"I love you too" you mumbled in his neck.

I'm so sorry that this is so short🥺

I love you guysss❤️❤️