Kobe

You were talking to Anna in her living room about things that you two should do later tonight.

"We should watch a movie later" Anna requested.

"Yeah, we can invite Rachel and Gabbie with lavender."

"Oh my gosh yes! The squad is getting back together" Anna laughed

"We should als-" you were cutted of by notifications on both yours and Anna's phones

You opened your phone and saw that Tyler posted a picture with the boy's new puppy.

"Awww, Anna your an aunt now"

"Wait what?!" Anna said in shock expression

She opened her phone and saw the picture of Tyler holding a puppy, Kobe. It seemed like Anna was commenting something since I heard typing noises coming from her phone.

"Y/n, were going to the Seavey house" Anna told as she stood up.

"We're gonna meet Kobe?" You asked excited

"Yes" Anna answered with her famous smile plastered in her face.

We grabbed the car keys and walked to my the car. We got inside and you drove to the Seavey's.

You parked in front of your boyfriend's house and quickly got out the car. You locked the car doors and Anna ran to the front door knocking on it. As you walked up the steps the door swung open to a smiling Daniel.

"Oh hey Anna" Daniel greeted his sister. He looked up and saw you.

"hey baby" he greeted you.

"Where is the puppy." You quickly said avoiding daniel and walked inside to the living room.

"Kobe's stealing my girlfriend" Daniel whined.

"I mean I understand why" Christian said to Daniel with a laugh. But Daniel just gave him a death stare.

You walked up to Tyler holding Kobe.

"Can I?" You asked Tyler for permission to hold the puppy.

Tyler nodded and gave me the puppy. You held Kobe and your heart melted, he was adorable.

"He's so precious" you said as you kissed Kobe's head.

"Hey y/n, I think Daniel wants a hug too" Tyler told me with a laugh.

You quickly look back and saw a sad Daniel, you laughed at his expression. You gave back the puppy and walked up to Daniel who was in the kitchen.

"Aww why are you sad?" You asked even though you knew the exact reason why he's like this.

"You didn't greeted me nor gave me a kiss on the cheek" He explained pouting after finishing his sentence

"I'm sorry" you apologized and pecked his lips and it quickly turned into a smile.

"I forgive you" Daniel said and gave you a hug and kissed your head.

The Seavey brothers' new puppy is so cute🥺🥺