Sad🤧

"Daniel" you cried on his shoulder as he wrapped his strong arms around you.

"Shh, shh it's ok baby" he tried to calm you down but he couldn't even calm himself down. You two were both a mess after the lost of you 13 year old son, Aiden.

"It's not ok" you cried again.

"W-we can get through this" he gulped.

You two heard a knock from the door and looked up.

"Come in" Daniel said quietly, holding your hand.

Jack popped his head inside looking heartbroken for the two of you.

"H-hey, I just want to check up on you two" he smiled weakly.

"We'll be alright jack, don't worry" you sniffed.

"Umm I also wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your lost, I don't even know how I'll be getting through this if lavender passed away." He said now completely inside the room.

"And that he's looking down at you guys" Jack continued.

"Thanks Jack for checking up on us" Daniel said looking at him.

"No problem" A tear now rolling down on jack cheek's thinking of the poor boy. He walked outside and closed the door softly.

"How am I going to live like this" you sighed.

"Hey, he's looking down at us just like jack said" he held your cheek making you look up at him. "And he would want us to be happy"

You nodded and just laid your head on his shoulder drifting off to sleep because of how tired you are of crying.

This is sad and short🥺

Anyways I can't believe that lavender's 1. She's ONE, I-I can't believe it. I'm shook, time really flies by. I wish her a happy happy birthday🤗🥳🥳