Hope

Bear12767

You knock on Daniel's door as tears started to form in your eyes. The door swung open and Daniel's blue eyes show no emotion. He always see you like this ever since you got together with a boy named Ryan.

"Again Ava" he sounded annoyed.

"I-I thought he would change this time" you sobbed.

"Come here" Daniel couldn't stay mad at you for long, he's your bestfriend. He wrapped his arms around you and brought you to the couch.

"You said that last time you know" he sighed. You placed your head on his shoulder and let your tears roll down.

"I know... but I really thought he would"

"Are you going back to him?" He asked, he was so full hope for you to say no but he knew deep down you would come back to Ryan.

"Yeah" you sniffed your nose.

You about to say something but Daniel stood up making your mouth shut.

"Are you serious!" He harshly said.

"What?" You said clueless on why he was acting like this.

"Why do you always come back to him?" He said, hurt glint in his eyes. You saw it but you ignored them.

"Tell me" he pleaded

"Because I have hope Daniel" you answered quietly your eyes glued to the wooden floor.

"You have hope for him but you don't have hope for me" he pointed at himself, his voice breaking as the words rolled down his tongue.

"What?" you were confused about what he said. You two were just friends nothing more.

"I-I love you ok... there I said it" he said, he was gripping his hair frustrated about the situation he was in, he just confessed to his crush. His eyes were watery but he didn't let the tears fall, he didn't  want to. You were surprised by this again but you just smiled at him.

"I wanted to hear those words for so long Seavey" your eyes were now showing joy, you stood up and hugged him so tight. He was surprised by your action but did the same thing to you.

"I love you too Daniel" you muttered on his neck.

"What are you gonna do to Ryan?" Daniel asks.

"Forget about him" you smiled at the boy infront of you.

"How about I kick his ass" Daniel raised an eyebrow.

"No" you shook your head and laughed.

"What why? He hurt you so many times it's the least I could do" he said, showing off his puppy eyes.

"No Daniel it would be bad for your name"

"Fine" he sighed "can I kiss you though"

"What kind of question is that" you giggled.

He pulled you closer so you chest were touching and he kissed you. You of course didn't hesitate and kissed back, His lips were soft it molded perfectly together with yours.

"That felt so right" you smiled to Daniel.

Hope you liked this Ava❤️

I'm really bad at writing crying scenes so this story might be bad😐 but it's alright you guys can be the judge of that.

Thankyou so much for over 30k reads and 880 votes🥺  I don't know what to say, I'm just so happy that people actually like the things that I write🥺❤️❤️