Moon and back

Requested by Lizziejisawsome

You were 17 and was sitting on your chair checking your homework one last time before you went to bed. You checked your English and was about to close the notebook until you heard a thud from your window.

"What was that?" You thought. You got up from your chair and walked to your window. You open the window and saw your boyfriend about to throw another pebble.

"Daniel" you stop him.

"Lizzy" he smiled at you.

"Daniel it's 9pm what are you doing here?" You scolded him.

"I wanted to take you somewhere special" he said shyly making your heart flutter at the tone of his voice.

"We can do it tommorow morning" you told him, worried for him to get caught by your parents.

"No it has to be now" why does he have to be so stubborn.

"Ok fine, I'll meet you down there. Just give me a second"

You closed your window and putted on one of Daniel's hoodie. You took your phone and house key from your desk and walked out of your room quietly, praying not to get caught. You reach the front door and walked out then locking the door.

You looked up and saw Daniel smiling at you.

"Like the hoodie" he winked at you and you blushed slightly.

"So where are we going?" You asked him.

"To my safe place"

"When did you find a safe place?" You laughed

"Last night with my brothers"

"Are you sure its safe?" You asked again getting nervous at the thought of what's about to come.

"Positive" he smile widely showing off his tooth gap.

"Ok then" you shrugged.

Both of you walked to his car and he opened the door for you, he's always been a gentleman ever since you met him 4 years ago. He drove you to an abonden house and you got scared by just the trail that leads to it.

"Daniel i dont want to go in their" you pointed at the house.

"Don't worry we'll be fine" he assured you, taking your hand in his.

"Ok then"

You got out the car and he held your hand as the both of you slowly walked up to it. The top of the house had plants hanging everywhere and so did the bottom and the beaten up shelves in the house.

"We're going at very top" Daniel said to you.

"What no, the house could break and we'll fall down with it" you argued. You were scared with abonded buildings and scary houses from the woods and Daniel knows that damn well.

"No it won't, me, Christian and Tyler walked up at the very top and it didn't even break a single piece of the house." He assured you again.

"Fine but then after this we'll never go back here" You can't believe Daniel's making you do this.

You and Daniel walked carefully until the top. You saw a terrace in the open space and the moon was beautiful tonight and the stars were twinkling brightly.

"Want to go there" he pointed at the balcony and you nodded.

You both walked to the balcony and Daniel sat down on the marble terrace, his feet dangling off the 3 floor house.

"Daniel don't sit there you might fall" you shouted scared for his life.

"Don't worry I won't, now stop being a mother and sit next to me" He chuckled.

You hesitated at first but his smile made you give in. You sighed and sat next to him.

"Daniel I'm scared" your voice trembling as you looked down the height below your feet. You held Daniel's arms so tight that you could see your hand prints on them.

"Baby don't look down, just look at the moon and the stars" he said bringing his fingers to your chin making you look up to him then the beautiful night sky. You felt your body rushed with relief as you saw the moon, it almost felt like the man in the moon was looking down at you.

"Feeling better Lizzy"

"Yeah" you said below whisper as you laid your head on his strong shoulder. A minute of silence pass by until you asked something out of the blue.

"You love me right?" You whisper in his ear.

"To the moon and back, and further" he whisper back looking directly at your eyes. You stared back and it felt like you fell inlove with him all over again.

"I love you more than that" you giggled softly.

He kissed your lips as the moon smiled at you two. You kissed back making all the fireworks ignite inside the both of you, you felt your heart jump at the feeling of his lips on yours.both of you pulled back with a smile plastered on his face.

"Want to go back here tommorow night"

"I would love that"

Hope you like this Lizzy 😊