Hearbeat

wdwlovermbm

"His late again" you sighed from frustration.

This was the second time Daniel was late for a date. You understand that he has work from the studio but he still have to have time for you.

You looked down at your feet and fumbled with your fingers thinking if you should go or not. You felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around you making you jump. You knew it was Daniel but you still were surprised.

You looked back and saw Daniel laughing nervously.

"Ugh Daniel why would you do that" you said with a hint of anger on your tone.

"Well you see Rosalina...I thought if I did something like that you wouldn't get ang-"

"Well I am" you cutted him off and slapped his arm earning an 'ow' from him.

"Ok I'm really sorry, a lot happend in the studio and I tried to call you but my phone died and I didn't bring a charger" he explained while you tried to get out of his grip.

"Fine i forgive you...but next time your late...I'll beat the heck out off you" you turned your head away from him.

"Your kinda cute when your pissed off" he chuckled and help his grip on you tighter.

"Pfft...you can't make me end in good terms with you Seavey"

"I could do that in a heartbeat" he smirked at you.

"Oh reall-"

You got cutted off by a soft pair of lips landing on your lips. You wanted to pull away because of how angry you were but you melted in his touch.
He smiled in the kiss making it break.

"See were in good terms now" he laughed.

"I guess" you smiled a little.

This ones really short sorry about that😅 I thought it would be longer in my head😬