Bold red

Tomlinsonismy

You were waiting for Daniel to come back home from the studio but you still had 2 hours until he comes back. You've done everything you need to do for the day so you were just sitting on the couch.

You were scrolling through Instagram and saw a photo of Beautychickee with red lipstick.

"Damn, she's hot" you talked to yourself and laughed.

'Your hot🥴' you commented on her post. You two were the closest ever since Daniel greeted you to Corbyn's girlfriend, no one can separate the two of you.

'Thanks girly❤️' Christian replies.

You looked at her photo again and thought why not put some bold red lipstick on.

You got up from the couch and went to your bathroom. You walked in and opened a drawer filled with lipstick. You sat down on your comfy stool and picked out the red lipstick.

"I wonder what I'll look like" you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You opened the lipstick and apply it on your lips. You got done and made a little sound with your lip *pop*
You look at the mirror and smiled at your self.

"I look pretty good" you complimented your self. You took a mirror selfie and you were gonna post it later. You set your phone down and heard a the door opening from downstairs.

"Daniel" you smiled.

You got up from your chair and walked downstairs. You saw Daniel smiling at you as you walked up to him.

"Hey baby" you wrapped your arms lazily around his neck while his wraps around your waist.

"Hello" he greeted and placed his forehead on yours.

"I missed you" you giggled

"I missed you too" he kissed your lips and you kissed back, the kiss was passionate like how you want it.

You pulled back and saw Daniel's lips tinted red from yours, you tried to hold in your laugh but you couldn't.

"What's so funny, princess" he chuckled at your behavior.

"Oh nothing" you get out of his grasp and walked to your shared bedroom.
Daniel knew something was off, so he followed you.

"What did you do?" He asked getting suspicious.

"I said it was nothing" you laughed.

"Oh ok then" he shrugged it off.

He sat next to you in bed and just looked at you.

"Why are you looking at me" you raised an eyebrow.

"Eduarda, why do you look...different?"

"What do you mean?"

"You did somet- oh my gosh" his eyes widened.

"What?"

He stood up not saying a word to you and quickly ran to the closest mirror.

"I have red lipstick on!" He exclaimed looking back at you.

"It's not my fault you kissed me" you laughed, laying your head back to the pillow.

"Your lucky I love you"

"I love you too" you looked at Daniel who was walking back to the bed. "By the way that lipstick is hard to take off"

"Oh c'mon"

Hope you liked it Tomlinsonismy ❤️