Hoodie

You were walking up to yours and Daniel's house after a long day of shooting a movie. You unlocked the door and walked inside throwing the keys to the nearest table.

"Baby" you called out hoping Daniel would answer.

"I'm here" you heard Daniel shout in the kitchen. You walked in the kitchen seeing him cooking some dinner.

"Had a long day" Daniel said walking up to you to hug and you hugged back.

"Yeah" you muttered on his clothed chest.

"I'm gonna changed" you told daniel.

"Ok"

You get out of Daniel's grasp and dragged yourself in your shared room. You walked in the bathroom to splash some water on your face. After washing your face you went through your closet to try to find some comfortable clothes, but nothing seems to appeal your eyes. An idea popped in your head and started walking to Daniel's closet.

"Let see" you said while looking for a specific hoodie.

"Found it!"

You got the hoodie that specifically smelled the most like like Daniel and put it on, it was like a dress on you.

"Baby dinner's ready!" You heard Daniel shout. You quickly put on some shorts and walked down stairs.

"Hey is that my.... hoodie" Daniel said recognizing the artical of clothing.

"Maybe" you laughed as your cheeks started to turn pink.

"It's fine you look cute wearing it" he chuckled hugging you again.

You looked up and saw Daniel looking down at you.

"I love you" You said.

"I love you, y/n" Daniel said back and pecked your lips.