Again

Melissassp

You were getting ready to work at your family's flower shop until a hand stopped you from getting your uniform. You looked beside you and saw your sister.

"Melissa, mom told you to take a day off with work today" your little sister said.

"But I don't want to" you whined.

"You've been over working yourself you need some time to rest"

"Fine" you sighed.

"Thank you. Go for a walk it's a nice day outside" she requested.

You nodded as an answer.

You looked back at your closet and and picked out some simple pants and a t-shirt.

You changed out of your pajamas and got ready for the day.

You go downstairs to get an apple for your breakfast and then exited your house.

You looked up and saw the bright blue sky making you smile. You started your walk while taking bites from your Apple.

You continued your walk but a tall body accidentally bumped you on your shoulder making you drop your apple.

You looked up to see a familiar pair of blue eyes, you couldn't point out whose pair of eyes they were so you shrugged it off.

"I'm so sorry"

"Oh it's alright" you smiled, you picked up your apple on the ground and threw it in the bin beside you.

You looked back at the boy and he had a shock expression.

"Umm have we met before" you laughed awkwardly making you scratch your nape.

"Oh you don't remember me...I'm daniel from Highschool" he explained.

"Oh, I remember you now" you laughed

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"My sister told me to go for a walk" you answered

The two of you started to catch up with life while walking to the park. You always had a huge crush on him back then but they sadly faded away after Highschool.

"Want to get ice cream" Daniel requested.

"I would love to" you said.

The two of you walked to a near ice cream shop. You took quick glances of him, and sometimes he would notice making you slightly blush.

You and Daniel got inside the shop and he ordered for you while you waited for him.

He gave you chocolate ice cream in a cone while his was vanilla.

"I can't believe you like chocolate" he said with his eyesbrows scrunched together.

"Chocolate is the best" you said proudly while he scoffed.

The day went by quick and it was almost 5. He walked you back to your house just like back in Highschool.

"Thanks for walking me home"

"It's no problem, maybe we can hang again someday" he suggested.

"I would love that" you said shyly.

You were about to turn back to your door but you felt a pair of lips pecked your cheek.

You looked up to see Daniel with a slightly blushed face.

"Bye I'll text to you later" he smiled and started to walk away.

"Bye" you said above whisper. A smile was plastered on your face with your cheeks getting red while you held your right cheek that he kissed.

"I'm having feelings for him again" you sighed to your self.

This one is crappy, I'm so sorry about that😔 ❤️

If you hate on black people leave and never read my book ever again.

I don't understand how a person can hate on someone because of their skin color like that's messed up.

They didn't do anything wrong to be treated like dirt they are human just like everyone else.

If your black, I love you❤️ and I'll be praying for you.

Black lives matter✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿