Another cute one

You were sitting on the couch looking at the pool through the sliding glass doors. All you wanted was to spend time with Daniel but with all the homework you had and him with the album it was impossible to have time with each other even when both of you lived in the same roof.

You were now reading a book since you took a break from your homework that laid on the coffee table. You were so caught up with the book that you didn't notice that your lovely boyfriend had sat next to you.

"Hey"

You got startled by the his voice coming out of no where.

"Daniel, you scared me" you laughed. You closed your book and faced Daniel, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Are you done with your homework?" He asked, locking eyes with you.

"No, I just took a break" you smiled.

"Want to go for a swim I saw you looking at it a minute ago"

"Yeah that would be nice" you smiled again.

You got up with Daniel and walked to your closet. You got out a matching white bikini and it fit your body perfectly. You got out of your closet and saw Daniel on his phone waiting for you.

"You look stunning" he said, gazing your body.

"Thankyou" you blushed, you guys have been dating for 3 years now and yet he still has this effect on you.

"Your welcome princess" he said, taking your hand and leading you downstairs and to the pool.

"So how's the album?" You asked him.

"It's doing great" he smiled, you can see just how passionate he is with his career by just talking about it

You were holding on Daniel's hand and walked down the steps of the pool. As you got to the deep part Daniel held your hips and since he was taller his feet hit the floor the pool.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and just looked at his face. His lips were shaped perfectly for his face making you want to kiss them gain and again. His smile makes you feel like your home, you felt warm when you see it. His hair felt like it was touching the fluffy clouds. His eyes they were perfect the way it shines when it hits the sun perfectly, the way you get lost in them every time you stare at him. You always felt like you were in the ocean when you just look at them even for a second.

"I love you" he said making you go back into reality.

"I love you too" you said back placing your foremed against his as he kissed you passionately on the lips.

I think made something like this😐

Not edited😬

I LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️