A smut 👁👄👁

Limelight4everrrr

She requested a smut so if you dont like those stuff then you can skip this one shot. P.S I never written anything like this so sorry if it's bad😬

(Not edited)

It was the afternoon and you were trying to get your jacket that got stuck on the tree. You really didn't know the reason why it got stuck but it did.

You were walking on a tree branch trying to grasp the navy blue jacket.

You felt a pair of eyes looking up at you making you feel uneasy. You look down and saw your boyfriend looking up at you...your butt to be exact. He always thought that you were sexier in the school's uniform.

"Ayy! Don't look at me like that" you said a tint of blush making its way in your cheeks.

"Oops...sorry" he scratched the back of his neck.

You climbed on another branch and successfully grabbed the jacket.

"I got it!" You exclaimed.

You were about to climbed back down until you heard a crack from the branch you were walking on. Your breathe got caught in your throat as you squeezed your eyes shut preparing for the impact of your fall.

You slowly opened your eyes confused in why you didn't feel pain. You look beside and saw that Daniel catched you.

"Thanks" you smiled at him.

You gave him a quick peck and he put you back in your feet.

"I'll walk you home" the blue eyed boy smiled at you.

You two were walking in silence. Holding hands while he carried your bag for you.

"Hey lily...." he trailed off.

You hummed in response.

"Do you want to like...you know" he said. You didn't really understand him so you gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"You know...make love" he said.

"Ooohhh...I don't know, do you?" You asked him.

"Well yeah...that's why I asked you" he chuckled. "We don't have to though. I don't want you to be uncomfortable"

"Who says I didn't wan to" you smirked at him.

You two got inside your room quickly shutting and locking the door.

"Good thing my parents aren't home" you said with a smile.

You two were out of breath from running but the amount of excitement you guys had made it seem like it was nothing.

Daniel quickly pinned you on the wall kissing you passionately. He moved his hands all over your body making you let out a moan.

The kiss got more aggressive as time passed by. You two walked to your bed still making out, he placed you on the soft cushion.

"Are you sure about this" he said breaking the kiss.

"Yes I am daniel" you held his cheeks with your small hands. He smiled at you and started to kiss your neck.

He started to licking different places trying to find a sensitive spot. He slightly bit your neck and licked making you let out a breathy moan.

"Found it" he whispered to himself.

He started to suck even more making a purple bruise on your neck.

He started to unbotton your uniform while making strong eye contact with you. Daniel threw the top somewhere on the floor and started to take off your bra. He threw your black laced bra somewhere with your top and started to unbottone his uniform.

By now you two were completely stripped off. Daniel was looking into your eyes making you smile thinking that he didn't care about your body only your comfort.

He held your waist and made the two of you switch places.

He was sitting down while you sat on his lap.

"What? Why am I topping first" you pouted.

"Cause I want to see you ride me princess" he smirked at you while playing with your hair.

"O-ok" you stuttered and blushed.

You look down and saw that he was already wearing a condom. You aligned yourself with him and stated to sink in.

He was already biting his lip and you were just getting started. Not gonna lie it hurt really bad at first but you started to move slow circles making the pain slowly fade away.

Daniel places his hands on your hips helping you with the rhythm.

"D-dani" you moaned.

The waves of pleasure you felt made you feel weak but you kept going wanting to please your beautiful boyfriend.

He placed his head between your neck and shoulder letting out quiet groans and praises for you.

"Just l-like That Lily" he let out a moan between the sentence.

"B-baby I- let's switch p-position" you whimpered from the amount of pleasure the boys was giving you.

Daniel nodded and quickly switched position.

He was on top of you thrusting with the same rhythm as before.

"Daniel I'm about to-" you were cut off by your own moan.

"Same princess" you felt him twitch inside you making you reach your climax.

Daniel laid down next to you their ibf the condom away.

"We should do that again" he laughed. He placed his hand around your waist pulling you close to him.

"I'd love to"

That was my first ever smut...👁👄👁

Hopefully I did ok😅

If someones gonna ask for a smut request or any request I won't be doing it anymore since this books is sadly coming to an end☹️

And thankyou for over a 100k reads🥺 i never thought that this book would actually get any votes or reads since I was just doing this for no reason at all.

Than you guys so much💜💜