Ellie

This was requested😊

You dropped the 2 pregnancy tests as shock filled your body.  How were you supposed to tell this to Daniel. Both of you weren't ready to have a baby. As your shockness turned into sadness, your tears started to pour down like a waterfall making you drown with your own tears.

You heard a knock from the bathroom door and heard Daniel's soft voice.

"Babe are you ok?" He asked, trying to open the locked door.

You couldn't answer so you just opened the door and stared on the floor, multiple sobs coming out of your mouth.

"Y/n, what happend?" He asked now getting concerned. He grabbed your cheek making you looked up to his eyes, those ocean blue eyes you fell in love with 10 months ago.

"I-I'm... I can't say it" you sighed.

Daniel looked at the floor of the bathroom and saw 2 pregnancy tests. His heart sunk at the sight of it. He moved you out of the way softly and kneeled down to the pregnancy tests.

"Y-your p-pregnant" he said with shock.

You nodded and went to the bed, your sobbing not stopping.

"Why are you pregnant!" He shouted at you from the bathroom. When you heard his tone, you got mad. Why would he be mad it's his fault too. He walked in the room looking frustrated.

"Daniel why are you mad?" You asked him, trying to contain your anger.

"Cause your pregnant!"

"Well it's not my fault you didn't wear a fucking condom" you bursted, now you were angry.

"I thought your birth control would stop that" he reasoned

"It doesn't always work dani"

"Your gonna get an abortion" Daniel told you.

"What?! No. I'm not getting an abortion we're gonna take care of this" you said, pointing at your stomach.

"No. Your gonna take care of it, I have a whole career ahead of me and it's just gonna get ruined by that baby" he said back. Why would he say that it's also his baby.

"Then I'm leaving you" you coldly said.

"W-what"

"I'm leaving you. Because your too caught up with your fame" you repeated yourself.

"Y-y/n please don't leave me" he pleaded.

"Then we are gonna take care of our baby"

"I-I can't"

"Then good bye Seavey"

You slammed his bedroom door and walked out of his house.

Present time

You were now cleaning up your one year old daughter's crib and room. She was tugging your joggers as you cleaned up.

"What is it baby" you asked your little girl. You Sat down on the floor as she held your hand, well your pinkie.

"Pawk, pawk" Ellie said trying to pronounce the word r but came out as a w and she kept pointing at her closet.

"You want to go to the park." You said trying to understand her. And she nodded and smiled showing of his 4 front tooth's.

"Ok let's get you ready." You picked her up and walked to the closet.

"Let's see" You were trying to find a dress for her that would suit the summer. "Found it"

You got out a yellow dress with a sunflower on the side. Perfect you thought.

"Ellie, I got your dress" you walked to your daughter.

You never thought you could love someone as much as Ellie, well except for her father but his in the past. It's just always been you two after you broke up with him. But sometimes you wished he was also here, you missed him.

"Pawk!" she exclaimed, pointing at the dress you were holding.

"Someone's excited" you laughed.

You change her in her dress and you got changed with a matching shirt with hers and a white short.

"Let's go" you said to Ellie, holding out your hand for her to take.

She walked up slowly to you. She still had some hard time walking but she's gotten better.

"Good job" you praised her. She started jumping a little and looked up to you with a smile. Her blue eyes lighting up. She has always looked like her father but her smile was exactly like yours.

"Baby we're here" you told Ellie, looking at the rear mirror. You saw her clapping in excitement and it lighten up your mood.

You two finally got out the car and you were holding Ellie by your waist as you walked up to the baby swings.
You sat her down on it and started to swing her softly.

"Are you having fun" you pushed Ellie a little more. Some time passed and she got tired of the swing and started pointing at the sand.

"Want to play there" you smile showing off your pearly white teeth. And she nodded.

You picked her up and sat her down on the sand. As you sat her down on the sand, you saw a baby girl crawling her way to Ellie.

"Oh hi baby" you waved at her and she waved back.

"Hey Lavender don't put any sand in your mouth" you heard someone say.

You looked up and saw a pair of eyes that you never thought you'd see again.

Part 1 is done😊
This is kind of crappy😐