Secret

Y/n's POV

Daniel has been acting weird lately, like he's been going out more than usual. So I had an idea of following him one day.

"Baby I'm going out, love you!" Daniel shouted downstairs.

"Okay, love you!" I shouted back.

As I heard the door shut I quickly go downstairs and walk out of the back door.

I hid behind a wall as I saw Daniel getting in his car and driving away.

I quickly run to my car, turned it on and drove away following him.

I was 2 cars behind him.

He parked at a small cafe and I parked at the other side of the street.

He walked inside and sat down at a table with CLARA at the other side.

Why is Clara with him. Are they on a date?!

As I was looking at them from outside I saw that they were flirting with each other. And they were smiling like she's the one for him.

Tears started to form so I quickly get inside my car and drove home.

I walked inside and walked to my room. I shut the door and sat down at the floor as tears started to stream down.

"Why would Daniel hide this?"

I heard the front door open open and footsteps started to come over my room.

I quickly got up and tried to fix myself as fast as I could but Daniel already opened the door and saw me.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked me filled with concern.

"Nothings wrong Daniel, I just saw you and Clara having a date at a little cafe. That's all." I said calmly.

"Baby what do you mean you saw as on a date?"

Why is he acting so innocent.

"I fucking saw you and Clara flirting at each other at the cafe Daniel, Stop acting so innocent!" I shouted at his face as tears started to stream down again.

"N-no I wasn't flirting with I promise."

"Then what were you doing." I said

"I-I was planning something and it needed Clara to be in it." He said his face looking down at his feet.

"W-why C-Clara and not m-me." I said as my voice cracked.

"Because I was planning something for your birthday and she knew you the best, but I guess I wasn't that good in hiding it." He said disappointed at himself.

I was so shock and I felt so guilty. I quickly walked over to him and touched his left cheek while the other held his hand.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I was just jealous and I just jum-" I was cutted off with a soft pair of lips on mine.

"It's alright, it's kind of my fault too." He said pulling away from the kiss.

And we just hugged their enjoying each other's presence.

8th Story Done! 😊😊