movie

Y/n's POV

I was waiting for Daniel to pick me up to watch a movie together.

A minute passed by and saw Daniel's Tesla pulled in front of my house. His window rolled down and I saw a smiling giraffe.

"Hurry up y/n!" He shouted with an even bigger smile.

"I'm coming." I shouted back with the same grin.

I sat down in the passenger sit and Daniel drove to the movies as I was putting my seatbelt on.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked him since it was his turn to pick a movie to watch.

"I don't know, maybe the movie Eli." (Idk if that's for Netflix only but like who cares😂✌️) He said like it's no problem for me.

"What do you mean we're watching that, I hate scary movies!" I said loudly.

"Well its my turn to pick a movie, plus you have me to protect you." He said with a wink.

"Yeah, yeah. But better keep those eyes on the road." I laughed while pointing at the road.

"Let's go get popcorn." Daniel said running inside.

I just laughed and followed him.

"You buy the tickets and I buy the popcorn." He told me.

I just nodded with a smile.

I bought the tickets and went up to Daniel.

"Is the popcorn done, I can't wait anymore." I whined at him.

"It's almost done cutie."

I blushed at his nickname, he never really calls me with cute nicknames. And if he did it would be a joke, but I can't help but blush at them.

"The popcorns done, lets go inside."
He said walking into the theater while I gave our tickets.

"Dani, I don't want to watch this anymore!" I whispered scream

"It's fine, princess" he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

Another clip of a jump scare happened and I jumped a little. I expected Daniel to laugh at me but he didn't he just wrapped his arms tighter. I couldn't help but blushed, good thing it's dark in here.

The movie was done and I was still snuggled into Daniel's chest too scared to see anything.

"Hey, y/n the movies done." He said softly.

I pulled away from him and just smiled and he smiled back.

We walked back to his car and got inside.

He started the engine and drove to my house.

It was silent but a comfortable one.

"Bye Dani." I said and went to open the door of the car but he stopped me.

"Can I walk you?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Ok"

We got out of the car and walked to my front door.

I was about to open the door but he grabbed my waist and stopped me from doing it.

"Before you go inside, I just wanted to say I had fun today."

"Yeah, I gues it was fun getting scared." I said with a laugh.

I looked into his eyes and just noticed how close we were.

I didn't know what to do in this type of situation so I just wrapped my arms lazily around his neck.

We kept looking at each other's eyes and lips. And I just couldn't resist it anymore and just kissed him closing the small gap.

I kissed him and he kissed back.

I have been waiting for this feeling for a longtime and it's happening now.

It was soft and passionate like how I wanted it to be.And I felt fireworks started to ignite inside of me.

We pulled away and just smiled.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and kissed him again.

It's been a long time since I updated😂

12th story done! 😊😊😊