Family

Requested by Seaveyangelina

Your hands got sweaty as Daniel drives closer and closer to his parents house. Daniel notices this and put his hand on your thigh.

"Baby don't worry, they're gonna love you" he looked at you but quickly looked back at the road.

"But what if they don't, what if they don't like the way I look what if they hate my voice...." you just kept on going and going until Daniel put his hand over your mouth.

"What if you shut your mouth and just believe what I say.... they're gonna love you" he laughed. You would always ramble about stupid things whenever you got nervous and it would alaways crack him up.

A few minutes of silence, Daniel parked the car in front of the Seavey house hold.

"Wow" your mouth dropping at how beautiful the house is.

"I know right, my mom has good taste in houses" he laughed, turning off the car. He got out and walked to your side opening your door. He took his hand out for you to take.

"What a gentleman" you smiled. You took his hand and got out the door.

"Anything for my princess" he kissed your cheek.

You two walked to the door, him knocking it. you began to become nervous again. You wiped your slightly sweaty hands on your skirt signaling Daniel you were nervous.

"Baby no need to be nervous"

"Oh please, when your gonna see my parents your gonna be dripping in sweat" you laughed nervously.

"Probably will" he shrugged his shoulders

The door opened to a young blonde girl.

"Oh my- you must be Angelina, you look so stunning"

"And you must be Anna" you smiled showing of your pearly white teeth.

"Why yes I am.... come in. The food just got done cooking" Anna was being the sweetest and it made your nerves calm down a bit.

You walked in and you heard Anna whisper something to his older brother. "You got lucky Daniel" she teased, you smiled at the bond they had.

"Angelina" you heard someone say. You look at your left and see 2 boys walking over to you.

"Hi, you must be Daniel's older brothers"

"Yes, I'm Tyler and this is Christian" he pointed.

You were about to say something but was interrupted by an older woman's voice.

"Daniel were's your girlfriend?" You heard. You looked behind you and saw his wonderful mother.

"Oh hi" Mrs. Seavey walked up to you with the brightest smile, her husband walking behind.

"Nice to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Seavey."

"Please call me Keri and my husband Jeff" Keri hugged you and you hugged back.

"Ofcourse"

"Let's go eat, we would love to get to know you better." Jeff said. You nodded and walked up to Daniel from the side.

"See, I told you they will love you" he whispered.

"I guess your right" you chuckled lightly.

Both of you walked to the dining table and sat next to Daniel, Keri on your right.

"Hope you like the food" Keri smiled at you and the others.

"I love it" your eyes lighting up as you took a bite of the food.

"Thank you"

You and Seavey's chatted for a long time and they were the sweetest. As the conversation started to end Keri asked you something.

"Can I talk to you for a second" Keri whisper to you.

"Sure" you nodded.

Both of you stood up and turned to a corner. You were never more nervous in your life, your hand started to sweat again and Daniel wasn't there to calm your nerves.

"Daniel's really in love with you" Keri blurted out.

"Really" your face was shocked but faded into a smile. You now he loves you, but in love.... no one has really told you that.

"Can't you see it, his eyes were filled with love and joy whenever he's around you, even when he just talks about you" she laughed at your clueless face.

"I guess" you smiled at the thought of Daniel.

"Please love him until the end, I would love to see that smile plastered on his face for the rest of his life"

"Ofcourse" you promised

"Thankyou"

You nodded and you and Keri went back to were the rest of the family was.

"Where did you go?" Daniel asked with a sigh of relief. He walked up to you and pulled you by the waist, the rest of the family was either on their phones or cleaning up the mess on the table

"I was talking to your mom" you answered.

"What did you talk about?"

"You don't have to know"

"What? But I want to" he whined.

"Well some things just have to be kept as a secret" you laughed.

"Can you just tell me"

"I don't want to tell you but I can tell you this..... I love you"

"I love you" he said back. He kissed you but someone had to interrupt.

"Love birds" A voice interrupted .

"Christian they were having their moment" His mom scolded him.

"Sorry mom" he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's getting late you two should go back home" Jeff smiled.

"Maybe we should" Daniel chuckled looking at the watch on his wrist.

"Hopefully I'll see you two soon" Anna walked up to you and Daniel for a hug.

"Me too" you hugged her back.

You waved goodbye to the seavey's and walked out the door to be only pulled by the waist again.

"Let's finish what was interrupted" Daniel said a playful smirk plastered on his face.

"Sur-" you haven't even finished a word and felt Daniel's lips on yours and you of course kissed back.

"Stop kissing"

You pulled away from the kiss and looked back to see Christian looking at the two of you through the window.

"We'll stop" you laughed. You looked up at Daniel looking annoyed.

"We can do it at home" you winked at him. He shook his head at you and just laughed.

You took Daniel's hand and walked to the car, shaking your head with a smile at the thought of Daniel's wonderful family.

I don't know if this is good or bad😬

Hope you liked it😊 seaveyangelina

My posting of stories might get a little slower because I want to spend more time with my family than just staring at my phone for a whole day storming ideas and I'm sorry if you don't like slow updates😞.

Anyways...... I'm so excited for the album and of the boys aren't gonna release it this month I'm gonna cry🥺

I love you guyssss❤️❤️❤️