Mess

giraffecv20

You layed on the couch after a long day of work. You closed your eyes, sighing at the feeling of finally getting a rest and having the house silent. You heard your stomach growl making you furrow your eyebrows.

You stood up and walked to the kitchen making your self a simple sandwich. You were putting the bread in the toaster when you heard a pair of footsteps running around upstairs.

"Daniel, what's going on up there" you called out hoping for an answer from him.

"It's nothing, love" he answered.

You shrugged your shoulders and continued to make your sandwich.

You finished your sandwich and was about to bite into it until you heard quiet footsteps walking down the stairs as well as loud ones. You looked up and saw your 3 year old son only in his diapers with chocolate and paint all over his body.

"Daniel....what did you do" you asked furrowing your eyebrows.

"Mama" you heard. Liam run up to you hugging your leg.

"Hello baby" you smiled and picked your son up.

"I kind of gave Liam paint and a chocolate popsicle earlier" Daniel explained, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine just don't do it again" you sighed while playing with your son's brunette hair.

"I'll clean him up, while you finish your sandwich"

Daniel walked up to you and picked Liam up, swaying him from left to right making him giggle.

"Thanks" you pecked his lips and continued to eat your snack.

"I'm done eating" you announced, finishing the last steps of the stairs You tried to find Liam but you only saw your husband wiping the floor. "Where's Liam?"

"He's asleep" he chuckled lightly and started to wipe the floor harder.

"We'll clean That up tomorrow, right now we should clean your face" you giggled, placing your hand on his chocolate covered face.

He takes your hand and leads you to the bathroom. He stood close to the shower while you wet the cloth on your hands. You squeeze the water out the towel and called Daniel.

You sat down on the marbled floor while Daniel sat in front of you.

"How'd you get so much chocolate on your face" you laughed while trying to wipe away the chocolate and paint in his face.

"Liam kept wiping the popsicle at me because he was sharing it" he chuckled.

"That's cute" you smiled, you successfully wiped the stains on his face and stood up.

"I have paint on my torso" Daniel smirked at you.

"I'm not cleaning your torso Seavey" you laughed and washed the cloth in the sink.

"Fine" he playfully rolled his eyes and hugged you from behind, burying his head on your neck giving it small pecks.

"Stop it daniel" you laughed and pushed him.

"Tilly I want to hug you" he whined and crossed his arms.

"I'll hug you later...I'm just gonna say good night to Liam"

You walked out the bathroom giving Daniel some privacy to clean himself up and walked to your son's bedroom. You took a step inside and saw Liam sleeping peacefully in his crib.

You quietly closed the door behind you and walked up to the white crib. You took his small hand and rubbed it with your thumb.

"Goodnight" you kissed his forehead and gently let go of his hand. Walking out of his room you saw a familiar figure waiting for you.

"Daniel" you smiled and hugged his figure.

"Did you say goodnight?" He asked looking down at you.

"Yeah" you looked up at him.

He held you cheeks and leaned down for a kiss, his hot breath hitting your blushed cheeks. You closed the gap between the two of you and kissed him passionately. You held his hands on your cheeks and smiled at the amazing feeling of his soft pair of lips on your.

You ran out of air and sadly pulled away, earning a pout from Daniel.

"Why'd you pull away"

"Because I ran out of air" you giggled.

He layed his forehead on yours, brushing his nose lightly against yours.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too"

You can tell I'm running out of ideas😬

Anyways hope you liked this🥰