Personal hair dresser

Daniel hasn't shaved his facial hair for a long time and his growing a beard. You think it's hot but you missed his soft baby face.

"Dani" you called out

"Yes princess" his voice echoed in the room making your heart flutter.

"So an idea popped into my head and it included you" you started

"And what idea is this?" He asked

"I was thinking if I could shave your beard" you said smiling but Daniel expression was the complete opposite.

"What!? no" Daniel argues

"Pleaseee"

"I've been trying to grow these and your just gonna shave it"

"But I miss your smooth baby face" you said with your puppy eyes

"Ok fine" he gave up

"Yay-" you were about to say something but Daniel cutted you off.

"But I have to dye your hair" he said a smirk growing on his face.

"W-what!?" You exclaimed

"What do you want, me chopping your hair off or coloring it a different color. I think dyeing it is better"
he stated, he has a point it is better than chopping your hair.

"Ok fine"

You and Daniel were now in the bathroom getting ready for you to shave his facial hair off.

"Seat on the counter"

As Daniel sat on the counter you got out his shaving cream and razor.

"So what do we have to do first" you giggled, Daniel rolled his eyes.

"You have to wet my face first, then put shaving cream on my beard then shave it then rinse it" he explained

"Ok" you said getting excited, you don't really know the reason why.

You pulled Daniel off the counter and started to wet his facial hair then he sat on the counter again. You got the shaving cream and put it on his face.

"Oops" you laughed accidentally putting it on his forehead.

"How can you accidentally put that on my forehead" Daniel laughed with you.

"Hey, stop laughing I am a pro at this" you said getting serious but not really.

You now started to shave it off. You did it carefully so you couldn't cut him. You left a mustache just for fun.

"Done" you said as you did a chef's kiss.

He looked at the mirror and saw that he has a mustache. And he bursted.

"I look nice" he laughed looking at you now.

"I know"

He kissed your lips and you kissed back, it was a short one because you remembered that he had to dye your hair.

"I'll get the materials for you to dye my hair" you said.

"Can I shave off the mustache"

"But it looks nice.... kind off" you laughed "ok you can shave it off"

He started to shave it while you go downstairs to find the pink dye, yes you were gonna dye your hair pink.

You walked upstairs and shouted a 'I got the dye'. You got inside the bathroom and saw an excited Daniel, while your getting nervous.

"I don't think we should do this" you nervously said.

"Hey we made a deal" he argued.

"I know but like, my hair can fall off" you tried to convince him.

"That's not gonna happen. I dyed my hair multiple times and I promise you it won't fall out" he assured you.

"Fine you can dye my hair"

You sat down on the chair and he put on gloves and dipped the brush into the bowl filled with pick dye.

"Make this look good Seavey" you said looking at him in the mirror.

"Eh, I can't make that a promise" he chuckled. Why did you say yes to this.

"Just do the end of my hair"

"Ok"

He started to apply it and you were laughing at how concentrated he was.

"Done!" Your boyfriend shouted as he put on the shower cap on your head.

You stand up and looked at Daniel.

"Let's hope this will look great" you said pointing at the shower cap.

"It will look amazing" Daniel said grinning.

"Let me go change and we'll watch netflix"

You changed and binge watch some Netflix shows on the bed cuddling with Daniel.

It was now time to wash your hair and to see the big reveal.

"Daniel I'm gonna take a bath now" you told him, getting up from bed

"Can I come?" He asked

"No, it will ruin the surprise"

He nodded.

You got in the shower and took a bath. You were excited to see the result.

You got out the shower and tried to not look at the mirror. You quickly got changed and hair dried your hair.

You called out for Daniel and He came in with his hands covering his eyes.

You looked in the mirror and was shock because it actually looked really good.

"Daniel look" you said taking his hands off of his face.

"Wow it looks great" he said touching your hair.

"I know right" you said looking up at his face.

"I can be your personal hair dresser" he playfully said.

"Maybe" you laughed.