Tesla

Requested by Shelbyroseg

"Daniel" you dragged out. Walking up to him who was sitting in the bar stool.

"Shelbyyyy" he mocked you

"Can you teach me to drive"

"No, I don't trust you with my Tesla"

"You don't trust me" you gasped

"I understand why though" you laughed at yourself. You were a very clumsy person. Like all you have to do is walk a straight line and you'd fall because of the air, that's how clumsy you are.

"Ok I'll teach if you give me a good reason on why I should" he smirked at you.

"Well..... if we have a kid I will know how to drive him/her to school" you smirked back at him.

"That's a good reason" you heard his older brother shout from the living room.

"Thanks Christian" you shouted back.

"What else" Daniel raises his eyebrow at you.

"You don't have to drive me everywhere I go" you smirk now turning into a smile.

"Fine I'll teach you, why do you always win" he complained.

"Because I'm you beautiful girlfriend" you laughed.

"Haha" he sarcastically laughed.

Both you and Daniel walked up to the car and he opened it with his phone.

"I always wondered how you opened that thing" you laughed.

"That thing is my baby" he pointed at his white Tesla while you just rolled your eyes at him.

Daniel opened the door for you and You got in the car and held the steering will, getting  excited to drive it.

"So how do we start this thing?" You looked at Daniel who sat next to you, putting on his seatbelt like you did.

"You have to press the break pedal then put it on drive" he explained

"Ok" you said more like as a question.

You did what he said and you heard the engine start quietly and the screen turned on.

"Press the gas pedal slowly" he said emphasizing the word 'slowly'

You press the gas pedal and the car moved forward. You safely drove out the garage and Daniel started to get nervous.

"Daniel don't be so nervous" you laughed at his actions. He was holding on the sides of the car making knuckles white.

"Sorry"

You drove forward on the peaceful road. (not a highway) As you drove furder you accidentally pushed the gas pedal with more weight making you quickly press the breaks because of the change of speed.

"Shelby" Daniel said with a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry" you winced with the tone of his voice.

"Do you want me drive you back home" he sighed. He knew you were a sensitive girl and from your attitude he knew you wanted to go home.

"Yeah" you whisper not wanting him to get more angry. You and Daniel switched seats and he drove both of you back home.

Daniel parked the car and took your left hand.

"Baby I'm sorry I overreacted awhile ago, I didn't mean to. It's probably because I've been stressing so much in the Studio....." he rambled.

"Daniel it's ok, it was also my fault for not being a good driver" you laughed.

"Your actually good for the first time driving a car in a long time" he praised you with a smile.

"Thanks" you blushed

"How about we go watch a movie, just the two of us" 

"Sure" you simply answered

Both of you got out the car and walked inside his house.

"How was the drive with Shelby?" You heard Christian ask Daniel.

"It was good" he answered "we're gonna watch a movie in my room"

"Don't have too much fun up there" you heard Tyler said from the dining room.

"We won't" you said and ran upstairs with Daniel. You got into his room and plop down on his bed.

"So... are we gonna watch a movie or-" he said walking in.

You cutted Daniel off by throwing a pillow at him. "Shut up" you said

"Ok" he laughed and plop down next to you "so what are we gonna watch?"

"How about high school musical, I want to see Zac Efron" you suggested snuggled into his chest.

"I'm so much hotter that zac efron" you rolled your eyes at him and both of you started to watch high school musical

I'm sorry if this is crappy shelbyroseg😞