Beat drops

"Guys" Cory shouted, getting all the people inside the room his attention.

"What is it Cory?" Crawford shouted back.

"Guys don't shout, y/n's sleeping" Daniel shushed them as he played with your hair. You fell asleep when you and your friends were watching a movie earlier today, Daniel layed your head on his lap so you could be more comfortable.

"Aww Daniel's concerned for her" His sister Anna jokes.

"Shut up Anna" Daniel said shyly, his cheeks getting pink.

"What are we doing again Cory?" Crawford asked again.

"We are doing tik tok" Cory shouted with excitement.

"Cory" Daniel whispered harshly.

Daniel looked down at you and saw you moving a little. You fluttered your eyes open and looked up to see Daniel's face.

"Good evening" Daniel said with his perfect smile.

"It's already night" you said in shock and quickly sat up.

"Yeah" he laughed.

"Aww they're so cute" Anna whispered to Christian, and luckily you and Daniel didn't hear it.

"So are we doing a tik tok or not" Cory said.

"What tik tok are we doing?" Daniel asked now looking at Cory.

"The one where they call their crush to who ever got pointed at when the beat drops"

Daniel heart sunk a little, what if he got picked and ruined yours and his friendship he can't risk that.

"I don't think I want to join" Daniel said standing up and walking out the room.

"C'mon Dani it would be fun." You wiggled your eyebrows. Daniel told you his 'crush' but it was lie, it was just a way for him to cover up.

"Ha ha, yeah sure" he awkwardly laughed, he couldn't say no to you.

"Ok let's get started"

You all made a circle and Cory started the video. The music played and everyone was pointing to their right until the beat dropped... it was pointed to Cory.

"Why me" He cried and everyone else in the room laughed.

He pressed his phone and one of the phone in the room started ringing it was Crawford's.

"Bro you like me" Crawford said in shock.

"Just kidding" Cory laughed and Crawford sighed.

"Ok for real now call your crush" you said with a bright smile plastered on your face.

Cory presses his phone again and waited for the mystery person to answer.

"Hey sophi" (random name)

"Oh my gosh it's sophi" you whispered to Daniel.

"Hey Cory, what's up"

"Uh-uh i-I like y-you" he stuttered.

"Your kidding right" sophi said

"Sadly I am not"

"I don't like you that way, I'm so sorry

"Oh it's ok"

"I'm so sorry Cory bye"

Cory ended the call and his head was hung low.

"Aww Cory, it's ok" David said as he patted his back.

"I know"

The tiktok video was done and we were just playing it for fun now. We kept pointing at each other until it stopped with Daniel.

"Oh shit" Daniel whispered under his breath.

"C'mon Daniel you can do this" Anna said, Anna was the only one who knew that he had a crush on you.

"I wonder who his crush is" Eben asked himself.

Daniel grabbed his phone and went to contacts. He pressed the call button and your phone started to ring and it was Daniel. You were speechless but a smile grew on your face and answered it.

"Hello Daniel"

"I have something to tell you" Daniel said through his phone.

"What is it?" You laughed

"I like you" Daniel said

"I like you too" you said back and put your phone down.

"I knew it" Nezza shouted.

"You do" Daniel said facing you with a huge smile on his face and you nodded.

He touched your cheek and kissed you and obviously you kissed back. You guys were kissing until Anna's dog interrupted.

"Coco" you laughed and hugged the cute puppy.

"Finally they confessed" Anna said.

I'm BACK!! 

I personally really like this imagine😊

Make sure to COMMENT and LIKE
I LOVE YOU GUYSSS❤️❤️